The 1st annual TCF Hardcore Playthrough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

genericqueso

Terrarian
After watching PeanutButterGamer play through Terraria in Hardcore with a bunch of his NormalBoots friends, I (with a bit of assistance from @MournfulRelic) saw a perfect opportunity to try something like that out here on the forums! So thus begins...

THE TCF HARDCORE ROYALE!

We're going to see 16 users from all around the forums fighting, building and looting their way together on an expert mode world to the Moon Lord - but if any of them die at any point, they're out forever... well, at least until next year :p
If possible, everything will be filmed.
(I personally will not be filming though :/)

To anyone interested in joining, please reply to this thread saying that you would like to be part of this event. I'll be adding your name to the list of 16.

(Side note: if you are a good and stable server owner/hoster, and would like to host the server that we'll use, please send me a private PM and we'll talk. Shouldn't be too hard to become the host.)​

1. @GenericQueso
  2. @MournfulRelic
  3. @Aesir
  4. @Galaxinator
  5. @Khaelis
  6. @ppowersteef
  7. @Pixel
  8. @azumarill64
  9. @Hatebz
  10. @Ezel
  11. @imkSushi
  12. @cow9000
  13. @Kazzymodus
  14. @MinerTurtle45
  15. @Raynuva
  16. @Kola17_97

Good luck to the 16!

:p

Last edited:
After watching PeanutButterGamer play through Terraria in Hardcore with a bunch of his NormalBoots friends, I (with a bit of assistance from @MournfulRelic) saw a perfect opportunity to try something like that out here on the forums! So thus begins...

THE TCF HARDCORE ROYALE!

We're going to see 25 users from all around the forums fighting, building and looting their way together all the Moon Lord - but if any of them die at any point, they're out forever... well, at least until next year :p
If possible, everything will be filmed.
(I personally will not be filming though :/)

To anyone interested in joining, please reply to this thread saying that you would like to be part of this playthrough. I'll be adding your name to the list of 25.

(Side note: if you are a good and stable server owner/hoster, and would like to host the server, that we will use, please send me a private PM and we'll talk. Shouldn't be too hard to become the host.)​

1. @GenericQueso
  2. @MournfulRelic
  3. @Aesir
  4. --Not Filled--
  5. --Not Filled--
  6. --Not Filled--
  7. --Not Filled--
  8. --Not Filled--
  9. --Not Filled--
  10. --Not Filled--
  11. --Not Filled--
  12. --Not Filled--
  13. --Not Filled--
  14. --Not Filled--
  15. --Not Filled--
  16. --Not Filled--
  17. --Not Filled--
  18. --Not Filled--
  19. --Not Filled--
  20. --Not Filled--
  21. --Not Filled--
  22. --Not Filled--
  23. --Not Filled--
  24. --Not Filled--
  25. --Not Filled--

Good luck to anyone who joins!

:p
25 people seems like much :/
Will the world be small, medium, or large? Because life crystals will probably run out either way

I may be interested. When it is, and what are the terms?
is it expert world?
Can I show up with post-moonlord gear?
  1. It'll begin when there are enough users. :/
  2. Terms? Not sure what you mean.
  3. It will be an expert world. Get ready for an health-scaling EoC with 10000 health :p
  4. No.

Oh, so its a proper playthrough then? Not a boss rush?
Hmm I'm interested, but its a question of time. I may not be always available.
I'll probably be the first to die anyway. I die a lot in expert mode -_-

Oh, so its a proper playthrough then? Not a boss rush?
Hmm I'm interested, but its a question of time. I may not be always available.
I'll probably be the first to die anyway. I die a lot in expert mode -_-

You're looking at the guy who dies in the first 5 minutes of any world becuase he always forgets fall damage is a thing. :)

@GenericQueso

I do have a couple problems I'd like to talk about.

1) 25 is far too many; timezones are an issue. Unless this is going to be done all in one sitting, some people will get left behind for sure. If it isn't going to be in one sitting, I think 10~12 people would be enough.
2) I don't wanna die first, I volunteer @Aesir as tribute. :dryadnaughty:

@GenericQueso

I do have a couple problems I'd like to talk about.

1) 25 is far too many; timezones are an issue. Unless this is going to be done all in one sitting, some people will get left behind for sure. If it isn't going to be in one sitting, I think 10~12 people would be enough.
2) I don't wanna die first, I volunteer @Aesir as tribute. :dryadnaughty:
Well, 10-12 is too little, maybe 15-20. Also not everyone would play at the same time, except for some occasions.

Well, 10-12 is too little, maybe 15-20. Also not everyone would play at the same time, except for some occasions.
I most likely will end up reducing the amount of users. EDIT: I'm lowering the amount of users to 16.
And I do hope we'll all be able to play at once. Thanks timezones :/

Last edited:
I most likely will end up reducing the amount of users. EDIT: I'm lowering the amount of users to 16.
And I do hope we'll all be able to play at once. Thanks timezones :/

16's a good amount.

If it helps, my timezone is EST -5 (3:15PM as of posting this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom