what is this?

ps3wolvrine14

Dungeon Spirit
So i made a new character to move items around between worlds, i went into one world and started picking up items, filled my ivlnvo and went to a piggy bank, hit deposit all and the first 4 rows (left to right) remained empty, i tapped on the empty slot, it didn't highlight but i got text in the item name area,
the text says:
ITEM__PREFIX[96]
ITEMNAME[14303]

There's no stats or anything else. Just that "name"
My safe also has 4 rows of this glitch item. While the "take" box is available you can't take bc instant crashes. If you try to drag it the whole tab glitches and turns black, however it can be moved in the bank/safe freely. I will try to get the vid on here to post it.

Last edited:
Press Share in the pause menu. If you look in your gallery, there should be the "Shared" picture within the Camera Album.

So i made a new character to move items around between worlds, i went into one world and started picking up items, filled my ivlnvo and went to a piggy bank, hit deposit all and the first 4 rows (left to right) remained empty, i tapped on the empty slot, it didn't highlight but i got text in the item name area,
the text says:
ITEM__PREFIX[96]
ITEMNAME[14303]

There's no stats or anything else. Just that "name"
My safe also has 4 rows of this glitch item. While the "take" box is available you can't take bc instant crashes. If you try to drag it the whole tab glitches and turns black, however it can be moved in the bank/safe freely. I will try to get the vid on here to post it.
try to reload game

Back
Top Bottom