3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add online instead of local player...it would really be nice if I could play with my friends that aren't close to me.

I agree, I'm getting sick of playing by myself, I need to hang with my friends in other states.

Kind of frustrating to be honest, I know they can put online. Which is why I find it strange on why they didn't add it. Playing local player isn't reliable in certain cases. I really do hope they can add online. :merchantcry::merchantcry::merchantcry:

Kind of frustrating to be honest, I know they can put online. Which is why I find it strange on why they didn't add it. Playing local player isn't reliable in certain cases. I really do hope they can add online. :merchantcry::merchantcry::merchantcry:
Finally someone that has the right idea that is the probable reason why they didn't include the Online Multiplayer, Plus Nntendo just wants everyone to buy the game hoping to god, "Oh sweet! We get online multiplayer in the next update." and realizing that they just lost their hope and cash.

Finally someone that has the right idea that is the probable reason why they didn't include the Online Multiplayer, Plus Nntendo just wants everyone to buy the game hoping to god, "Oh sweet! We get online multiplayer in the next update." and realizing that they just lost their hope and cash.

*Odd Wink* - Good thing I got it for free.

this update was great and all, but i thought the frost moon was a bit anticlimactic when the music didn't start. and that music is amaze! D:

Pretty sure this ain't supposed to happen.
Oops, sorry. New to this, didn't mean for it to be a download link

Attachments

• Mushroom_Spear.webm
    12.4 MB · Views: 239
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom