-Razorblade Typhoon/Bubble Gun/Tsunami not reforgable
-Frost Moon has no music
-Zombie Elves have Zombie gore when defeated
-Swordfish/DF trophy has white rarity
-Minotaur pet (tartar sauce) has a screwed up tooltip
-Jungle biome is detected where it shouldn't be
-"Dual" Hook is only able to fire one shot instead of Two

ao1bHPA.png

Something like this? Because I still can't get Chaos Elementals to spawn. If this isn't how, let me know!
This is what I used to get mine, you don't need the lava though. Get the normal underground biome to be in play and have pearlstone blocks as a floor to spawn on.

Attachments

• WVW69jXRJpgqtFPrq2.jpg
    WVW69jXRJpgqtFPrq2.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 254
Frost moon drop rates are very low, but I can at least confirm that the everscream trophy exists!

Attachments

• WVW69jXR3fkei7TP7W.jpg
    WVW69jXR3fkei7TP7W.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
So while I was playing around in a band new 1.0.3 world, I came across what appeared to be a graphically glitched Crimson heart but it turned out to be a 'corrupted' Crimson heart

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADV0aDLp4_1w

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADV0aDLqR9iw

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADV0aDLp5AFg

On yeah and as someone said earlier, the Frost Moon has no music
One more thing was that I have experienced two crashes on a previous world in this update although the cause was unknown. New 3ds by the way also I haven't experienced any crashes before this

Frost moon drop rates are very low, but I can at least confirm that the everscream trophy exists!
Actually I think they're fine. They're the drops get more common later on. You're not suppose to get a drop every 3 kills. I've gotten all drops (other than trophys) many, many times.

Actually I think they're fine. They're the drops get more common later on. You're not suppose to get a drop every 3 kills. I've gotten all drops (other than trophys) many, many times.
Every possible drop? I've been holding my breath to find this out, but did Reindeer Bells make it? I've got a feeling they didn't, but they were introduced when the Frost Moon initially was put in, so can't be too sure.

Every possible drop? I've been holding my breath to find this out, but did Reindeer Bells make it? I've got a feeling they didn't, but they were introduced when the Frost Moon initially was put in, so can't be too sure.
I forgot reindeer bells... Also I don't all banners but details details.

Edit: Reindeer bells are a 0.56% on wave 15. And rises slowly to 0.83% by wave 20. My auto farm kills all enemies below me almost instantly, but all bosses come up to me so I can kill them instantly with. My bubble gun. The ice queen stands no chance against my blizzard staff. And with all that. I still have never gotten to wave 15.

I forgot reindeer bells... Also I don't all banners but details details.

Edit: Reindeer bells are a 0.56% on wave 15. And rises slowly to 0.83% by wave 20. My auto farm kills all enemies below me almost instantly, but all bosses come up to me so I can kill them instantly with. My bubble gun. The ice queen stands no chance against my blizzard staff. And with all that. I still have never gotten to wave 15.
@PlanteraBlade had pointed out that nothing else seems to spawn when the Ice Queen is present making it harder to progress through the later waves. Maybe they should make the Ice Queen worth more points or something? *shrug*

@PlanteraBlade had pointed out that nothing else seems to spawn when the Ice Queen is present making it harder to progress through the later waves. Maybe they should make the Ice Queen worth more points or something? *shrug*
No it is just the ice queen. I Knew about the nothing spawning but and that is what it is. A bug. No need to boost her points just because of a bug that Will hopefully be fixed.

BTW, some stuff I want in 1.0.4 (or whatever it is called):

-Beetle Armor
-Paint
-All Summons that Xbox/Playstation versions have
-Dyes (I know Loki mentioned me and said how programming it in the game was a disaster of ridiculous porportions, but what about a New 3DS exclusive mechanic?)
-Mounts (Can 3DS get an Epona/Yoshi mount pls?)
-Nintendo related items (Besides Hero/Plumber vanity & Zapinator)

-Less laggy on 3ds xl would be nice too for 1.0.4^^
-and a zoom out Feature (like this in brevaly second) dont moving for a while zoom out or sth ^^

-Dyes (I know Loki mentioned me and said how programming it in the game was a disaster of ridiculous porportions, but what about a New 3DS exclusive mechanic?)
We don't have died because 3ds has no shaders. In other words, they would have to make sprites and animations FOR NEARLY EVERY VANITY, ARMOR, ACCESSORIES, AND MORE JUST SO YOU CAN MAKE A RED TOP HAT! And the N3ds would be most likely NO DIFFERENT!

Sorry for being so angry. Mornings without cup of water does that to me.

Edit: basically the problem is as hard programming. Its to much. All the memory in game, even for N3ds would probably lag and crash the game.

Last edited:
-Less laggy on 3ds xl would be nice too for 1.0.4^^
-and a zoom out Feature (like this in brevaly second) dont moving for a while zoom out or sth ^^
It's not that simple. They tried but zoom out option is Way to laggy and we all have lag on All types of 3ds because it has a lot of content in it. To make the game less laggy you would have take out content. When you take out content you take out more then you think for example. Lets say you want to take out all 1.2. Two things could happen. You could leave some content in it by accident. This content could make the game glitchy is some places. Or you take out to much.

Just a random question, why are the 3DS/Wii U versions of Terraria in seperate Miiverse communities? I can get that it has different content (beetle armor, dyes, paint) , but Sm4sh 3DS/Wii U has different content in trophies/accomplishments, yet they are in the same community.

Just a random question, why are the 3DS/Wii U versions of Terraria in seperate Miiverse communities? I can get that it has different content (beetle armor, dyes, paint) , but Sm4sh 3DS/Wii U has different content in trophies/accomplishments, yet they are in the same community.
Possibly because that's a Nintendo first party title. Terraria isn't the only game that has split communities despite being the same title. Check out Shovel Knight or Mutant Mudds. It is what it is.

It's not that simple. They tried but zoom out option is Way to laggy and we all have lag on All types of 3ds because it has a lot of content in it. To make the game less laggy you would have take out content. When you take out content you take out more then you think for example. Lets say you want to take out all 1.2. Two things could happen. You could leave some content in it by accident. This content could make the game glitchy is some places. Or you take out to much.
They should never make terraria for 3ds.
So many Problems, so much Content which will never come there (and would make more Problems), no online multiplayer (maybe never) and a price which is much higher then it's worth. (i hope the grammer is not too bad ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom