Console Xbox 1.2.4.1

Do you think Microsoft will ever approve the update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seal the Seal

Spazmatism
New Topic: Crash Bug when you try to join someone else's game. I, and my other friends are experiencing a crash bug when we try to join each other's games. Ever since Xbox One 1.2.4.1 has been released, this has been happening. I don't know if it's happened to you, but it's pretty stupid. I can't be hyped for 1.3 until this bug is fixed. Which it will. Cya for another rant!

Last edited:
Oh :red: son...finally those damn Palm Trees will grow.

Also I am wondering if Dungeon Chests can now be fishable in the dungeon? I have created a decent sized pond for it...so

Also I am wondering if Dungeon Chests can now be fishable in the dungeon? I have created a decent sized pond for it...so

If you mean Dungeon Crates
Dungeon_Crate.png

These were added in 1.3.0.1 and are only on the PC at the moment

But yeah, Dayuuum son, them Palm trees tho!

Damn the wikia liedddd to meeeeee

Or I probably did misread that part... at least my children will someday enjoy that update.

anyways is there any other way I can get a Masamune and a Handgun?

Damn the wikia liedddd to meeeeee

Or I probably did misread that part... at least my children will someday enjoy that update.

anyways is there any other way I can get a Masamune and a Handgun?

If you are talking about chests tho. You can make the Pink,Blue and Green makes. You need 8 Blue/Pink/Green brick and 2 Lead/Iron bars and a workbench

@KhepriXIII - If you're looking for a Muramasa and a Handgun, they're found in the locked chests in the dungeon. If by chance your dungeon is looted and there are no more chests, you'll need to make a new world in order to get what you're looking for.

In regards to the poster above they were talking about the dungeon brick chests that can now be crafted at any workbench.

Edit - Heh, I read the post and it still didn't click. It's a Muramasa!

Last edited:
@KhepriXIII - If you're looking for a Masamune and a Handgun, they're found in the locked chests in the dungeon. If by chance your dungeon is looted and there are no more chests, you'll need to make a new world in order to get what you're looking for.

In regards to the poster above they were talking about the dungeon brick chests that can now be crafted at any workbench.
the :red: is a masamune

@KhepriXIII - If you're looking for a Masamune and a Handgun, they're found in the locked chests in the dungeon. If by chance your dungeon is looted and there are no more chests, you'll need to make a new world in order to get what you're looking for.

That is why I was wondering if someone had any spares they would like to trade :)

Back
Top Bottom