PC Computer crashing after playing Terraria 5 to 15 minutes

Oakwood

Terrarian
After the main menu, I play on my friend's server that should be stable (CitadelServers), and after 5-15 minutes my whole computer crashes. I get no crashlog or anything of the likes, it's either just my computer restarts or I get a blue screen and then my computer restarts. I tried changing the compatibility mode but there hasn't been any significant changes. My friends don't experience this problem.

What should I do?

Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz

Video Card
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series

Video Card #2
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

RAM
8.0 GB

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit

If it's blue screening, the problem most likely is related to some problem in the system outside of the application. The blue screen information is necessary to figure out what's going on. Windows 10 might not have sufficient information on the stop screen to troubleshoot, but after restarting you should be able to go into the Event Viewer and get the STOP code and possibly the module name where the crash occurred.

After the main menu, I play on my friend's server that should be stable (CitadelServers), and after 5-15 minutes my whole computer crashes. I get no crashlog or anything of the likes, it's either just my computer restarts or I get a blue screen and then my computer restarts. I tried changing the compatibility mode but there hasn't been any significant changes. My friends don't experience this problem.

What should I do?

Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz

Video Card
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series

Video Card #2
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

RAM
8.0 GB

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit
When the computer blue screens it will display the last file that caused it. Usually its a hardware issue with the software, betting it to be things like graphic card or CPU wise. You need to capture the error on the blue screen.

Back
Top Bottom