tModLoader Someone should make a dual wielding mod.

I remember once downloading one from terraria online, a long while ago. The mod literally just let you use two weapons at once, regardless of what the weapons were. It worked by having whatever was in slot 0 be used by pressing right-click, and left click for whatever else you would normally use in the hotbar.

I know its an overpowered concept, but its a ton of fun to have two people with dual minisharks! Would someone be able to make this?

I remember once downloading one from terraria online, a long while ago. The mod literally just let you use two weapons at once, regardless of what the weapons were. It worked by having whatever was in slot 0 be used by pressing right-click, and left click for whatever else you would normally use in the hotbar.

I know its an overpowered concept, but its a ton of fun to have two people with dual minisharks! Would someone be able to make this?
Could you link us to the mod you mentioned you downloaded from Terraria online?

Anyway, I have an idea for how this could be made, so I'm going to give it a go. Not promising anything, though (I'm a bit too busy for that, hope you understand ;) ).

Back
Top Bottom