What Would You Add Day 2: Boss

Ryan3aly3

Eye of Cthulhu
What boss would you add? Me... i would add this
Bosses.png
also any pixel artist wanna make this for me?

Ive wanted a desert boss for the longest time. Originally it was just a giant antlion shooting hella sand, but now we got this whole hive thing and an ant queen qould be kinda cool down in there. Shooting sand and crawling ants.

I'd say add optional bosses to the biomes that don't already have them.

So that would be a Snow biome boss, a Desert biome boss, and a Hallow boss. Give each of these some cool gear to drop, and it would be awesome.

Shameless self promotion for the win!

An underground ice biome boss was a scrapped project of mine, by accident so was a basilisk skeleton boss. So yeah, I want underground ice/desert bosses.

I think the frostlegion, if not the frost moon, are technically the ice biome bosses. They're very icy. I also think the Twins have a tenuous connection to the Hallow.

I would like to see marble and granite bosses. It would be interesting if they dropped from mobs in said biomes. Also, a boss the size of the player, that acts like the player... that would be a fun fight!

Well... for me it would be pre-hardmode Ocean boss... just saying... But it would be nice if player would be able to summon some jellyfish queens just to loot them...

The amazing Wall of steel! I know many people already requested it but I still love it, that thing looks so dam nice, It would be a nice Hardmode challenge with prety original battle but this is one is much more harder...

Imagine the hardmode boss with most HP of the game, lets just say 1 000 000 or probably 10 000 000. Its MANDATORY start the fight on 1 of the borders of the map and it finishes almost in the other border, most of the weapons on this one ignore blocks so you cant hide from him, you need have good dodging skills also guess what? No mount debuff, no more ufo exploit and more player flying with gravity and wings instead.

It can also have variants of many cool looking attacks of other bosses, like the UFO laser burst cannons, Twins flame thrower, summon many Destroyer probes and player tracking missiles. etc. I just like such strong boss to fight in the hell during hardmode, there is not much to do below there at end game...
latest

I'm not too sure, but if anyting, I would add a mechanical BoC.

There's no reasons why there shouldn't be something like this in the game.

I'm not too sure, but if anyting, I would add a mechanical BoC.

There's no reasons why there shouldn't be something like this in the game.
I just realized all the mechs are multi-part bosses, each one implementing it separately. The destroyer is a worm style conga line with parts detaching, Prime is five weapons in formation, and the twins attack independently. How would you make that work with BoC that would be different from those?

How would you make that work with BoC that would be different from those?

I don't know, but we can get creative.

For example, our brains are split up into parts and every part does something different, like: to control our breathing, our emotions, our co-ordination etc. So what if the BoC can detach into different parts (like 5?) with each and every one of them having a different function (like AI, damage, debuffs etc.)?

I don't know, but we can get creative.

For example, our brains are split up into parts and every part does something different, like: to control our breathing, our emotions, our co-ordination etc. So what if the BoC can detach into different parts (like 5?) with each and every one of them having a different function (like AI, damage, debuffs etc.)?
A mech BoC would have to incorporate teleportation. That's the BoC's calling card. That and hiding behind a shield of minions.

Just off the top of my head I envision a brain in a jar covered in probes. The probes shoot at you one at a time from atop the brain, but also teleport off to your location to try to snag you, and shoot at you before teleporting back to the Brain in the Jar. They can only be killed while separated, and when all are killed the jar shatters, revealing a big red mech eye from which the Brain shoots at you while teleporting around, presenting a difficult target.

Actually as I write it it starts to sound a lot like Destroyer, but different, which is kind of the idea. The main difference is, like normal mode the brain being invincible while the probes still live.

https://img.ifcdn.com/videos/c0cc23b275fa821b0b9f4f7813fb259c029d279ac22c01a3f118be50cdc168d3_1.mp4
[doublepost=1469870770,1469870650][/doublepost]
I would like to see marble and granite bosses. It would be interesting if they dropped from mobs in said biomes. Also, a boss the size of the player, that acts like the player... that would be a fun fight!
Cilck this something funny https://img.ifcdn.com/videos/c0cc23b275fa821b0b9f4f7813fb259c029d279ac22c01a3f118be50cdc168d3_1.mp4

Back
Top Bottom