PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Significantly reduced count of unnecessary player synchronization calls, which hindered servers with a high player count
Was this increased since 1.1?

Had some desync issues while playing with a friend who only lived 50 minutes away from me.

Haven't played since 1.1, so I don't know if netcode ever improved, but this sounds like it would make tiny servers worse if not.

Also, I swear I had an account a few years ago; had to re-register just now. Wonder what I lost..

Hot diggity dog the gem hook sprites were updated :)
I knew I could count on @Lazure to do it
I did not see that in the changelog tough
Not everything is listed in the changelog, like in 1.3.1.
I would like to check out if you can craft items what weren't added as itemd, but I not able to due we don't have computer.

Was this increased since 1.1?

Had some desync issues while playing with a friend who only lived 50 minutes away from me.

Haven't played since 1.1, so I don't know if netcode ever improved, but this sounds like it would make tiny servers worse if not.

Also, I swear I had an account a few years ago; had to re-register just now. Wonder what I lost..
I think you're misinterpreting the fix. The assumption it would impact small servers negatively is incorrect.
This is an improvement overall no matter what size server you are running.

I think you're misinterpreting the fix. The assumption it would impact small servers negatively is incorrect.
This is an improvement overall no matter what size server you are running.
So it was completely unnecessary data then? If so, cool, optimization!

But.. has netcode ever improved since 1.1?

Does anyone know how to get the new penguin suit?
Forgot that was a thing!!! Also, anyone found the "streamers" yet? I found most of the items, but I fear this one may be found on world generation.
Edit: maybe the traveling merchant can sell it.

Last edited:
Forgot that was a thing!!! Also, anyone found the "streamers" yet? I found most of the items, but I fear this one may be found on world generation.
Edit: maybe the traveling merchant can sell it.

Streamers are sold by the Party Girl during a Party.

Alternatively, streamers can be found on websites such as Twitch, Youtube, etc.

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom