PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Party Girl sells them! ^_^
Oh right! Sorry, forgot to check how this things are called when I brought them.
Alternatively, streamers can be found on websites such as Twitch, Youtube, etc.

hqdefault.jpg

Also, the pigronata drops bacon! :)

Good thing I have tons of penguins, lets see if they drop the suit.

Thank you, everyone who worked on this update and pushed it out in a relatively short window of time! I swear, with the new items, Terraria will turn into a pixelated Tommorowland, we just need the rave music.

As long as it's proper club music and not Spinnin' material, or I'll eat all your candy. :dryadwink:

Oh right! Sorry, forgot to check how this things are called when I brought them.

Also, the pigronata drops bacon! :)

Good thing I have tons of penguins, lets see if they drop the suit.
Does anyone know what else the pigronata drops? Any rare items? I've seen flask of party, party bullets, and bacon. So you can now get party bullets prehardmode! They do 12 damage, so not bad!

Currently looking at the items ID with the announcement box, also, I had all the NPCs on the snow biome, still no penguin costume, maybe by character name?
Edit: there is something wrong with ID 3750, idk why it doesn't work.
Edit2: Oh no! You may get the suit by expert bags, it says "great for impersonating streamers" its items ID: 3757,3758,3759.
Also, 0X33's Aviators on 3763
Maybe a drop out of the pigronatas?

Last edited:
Currently looking at the items ID with the announcement box, also, I had all the NPCs on the snow biome, still no penguin costume, maybe by character name?
Edit: there is something wrong with ID 3750, idk why it doesn't work.
Edit2: Oh no! You may get the suit by expert bags, it says "great for impersonating streamers" its items ID: 3757,3758,3759.
Also, 0X33's Aviators on 3763
Maybe a drop out of the pigronatas?
Maybe, I've smashed about 100 of them, and nothing.

Well, I just cracked open about two thousand Pigronatas. I have more Bacon than I know what to do with now.

Seems that you'll usually make back about half of whatever you spend on them if you do want to use them for bullets, so there's that at least.

Well this update was unexpected! And very much appreciated!

After reaching hardmode, you can choose the type of the world's evil when generating new worlds. If you have already reached hardmode, just load any pre-existing hardmode world and it will activate this feature.
I particularly like the sound of this one! Definitely need to give it a try. I hope it's possible to have both evils naturally generate in one world...

Not sure what you are referring to, but enemies don't do damage to blocks, none of them.
Well, and that's is bad thing. I suggested back then on "suggestion forum", before 1.3, to add in the game block destruction by special enemies, on expert. Which will make defense of base more funny. But back then i got no answer. So i guess, by any chance, are something like base destruction feature is possible in near future?

The Tax Collector forgets to put his party hat on when I start the event. He just doesn't understand having a "good time".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom