Well..uhm....hi?

Iris Blanche

Empress of Light
I'm lurking around for about one and a half year by now...uhm...so...hi all? Got Terraria for PC around 2014 and got some problems at the beginning. But watching some streams helped me a lot.

...i'm really bad in introducing myself...

Cya around...i think..

mhm, Moon lord can be tough at some points,
I've heard the Stardust Dragon is really helpful during some streams, but I havn't tested it out myself. you also don't have control over damaging the eyes either.

I prefer using the Solar Eruption mostly.

Hello there, welcome to the forums lurker-chan. A small wooden beam with platforms to either side makes a great way to dodge the laser- you have about 5-8 seconds warning as it opens the eye that shoots it. I usually use a strategy of dancing around that middle platform to avoid a lot of the damage while using Stardust x3 (Potion and the stand that gives you another minion) and Terrablade beam to rip it a new one. I wish you luck~ C:

I often killed him before with my ufo but this was kinda hard...I'll try this setup (i could also simply do the nurse spam but i want a bit of challenge :D )

I often killed him before with my ufo but this was kinda hard...I'll try this setup (i could also simply do the nurse spam but i want a bit of challenge :D )

Lol yeah I used this set up to beat him in Expert mode. He's pretty ridiculous in either mode though X.x

I used the UFO for decent mobility without being stuck on the ground and then used the grappling hook to play ringaround the rosie on the platforms/wood The battle is still hard because of all the DPS he does. Either you stay alive for most of it or you die instantly D;

That's Neptune from Neptunia. She's like that. Oh and don't get between her and her pudding. She doesn't like that xD

Back
Top Bottom