Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

I'm in lo-o-o-ove~ :passionate:

All of your suggestions so far exude an exceptional sense of quality and has that tangible feel to it -- It feels like it's already in the game!

I hope, at least, fellow mod-creators approach you and your ideas, and realize them for everyone!

I'm LOVING THESE SO MUCH! I'm literally wishing that these were in game. Also, could I help with any spriting in these? Maybe Any future alternates as well?

I'm LOVING THESE SO MUCH! I'm literally wishing that these were in game. Also, could I help with any spriting in these? Maybe Any future alternates as well?
Hey! Thank you for the offer -- but I like spriting on my own. It allows me to practice and improve. I haven't been spriting very long so I still have a lot to learn.

But thank you for the support -- it means a lot to me. I hope you love the coming alternates as much as you like the existing ones :dryadhappy:

Alternate reveal!
0PfvtTI.png

An alternate Meteorite!
As your powers grow the heavens look down in envy. Celestial fire strikes the earth to challenge you. Should you overcome the dangers from above, you may yet grow even stronger.

cotvDjr.png
Shooting Star will be published this Monday!

am i the only one who cant get the codes to work? like can someone give me a step by step process? cause i love the ideas
Copy one of the codes you want to use. Go to the top of the page on the right hand side where your name/profile is listed. Hover over your name to get the menu. Select signature. Paste the code into the blank space for your signature and hit save changes.

Should be pretty straight forward :dryadsad:

Copy one of the codes you want to use. Go to the top of the page on the right hand side where your name/profile is listed. Hover over your name to get the menu. Select signature. Paste the code into the blank space for your signature and hit save changes.

Should be pretty straight forward :dryadsad:
i do that and it comes out as the code not the pic

Hype Tropics! Keep up the good work!

Also, It says the Castle and the End of Days are not yet started, but are 10% completed. What do you mean by that?

Hype Tropics! Keep up the good work!

Also, It says the Castle and the End of Days are not yet started, but are 10% completed. What do you mean by that?
I have a couple of sprites done for them just out of experimentation. But I have not officially started their development.

question: these other alts, which have no names, do you have ideas for them, but nothing written out and no name? Or are they just kewl logos you made that you will assign to something eventually :happy:?

Back
Top Bottom