Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

can we get a link to the Windows version? I'm literally moving tomorrow and won't have internet for weeks. Kinda want to do something more than vanilla.

If not, can anyone provide me with a non-updated zip of a working copy of 1.3.1.1 with tmodloader?
well, 1.3.2.1 has tmod now, so i dont think having an older version would do much, and i dont think people are allowed to give out copies of the game anywhere on the forums (i could be wrong, but im pretty sure).

Hello I just followed the 'Pegquin' Video on how to install Tremor mod and Tmod loader however this appeared when I launched the game from my files:

System.DIINotFoundExeption: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exeption from HRESULT : 0x8007007E) at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(Appld_tunOwnAppID) at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Intalize() at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Intalize(Nullable`1 mode) at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[ ] args)

I originally had it installed but I must of done something because this appeared when I launched it.

Sincerely Aaaaaaah :3

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\Misc\TileOutlines\Tiles_455". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\Misc\TileOutlines\Tiles_455.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Pls how to fix it thanks :)

alright, this is very annoying. I decided to finally dl tantalite- which I shouldn't have done. My other half had actually looped the .exe to bypass steam. Well, when I crashed, terraria #$#$ updated and of course everything is gone.. and he's asleep. Grrrrr. I can only play at night. He's the freaking genius at computers here. He assured me it was bypassed and I was content as I don't WANT the update until all of my mods are on the same page. I see if I went to GoG I can get the next version down? Thank you. I want all of my mods including tantalite and I"m not in the mood to wait for them all to update.

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\Misc\TileOutlines\Tiles_455". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\Misc\TileOutlines\Tiles_455.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Pls how to fix it thanks :)
Hm, it looks like steam never updated you to 1.3.2.1, since you don't have the images you should (In this case, the outline to one of the new tiles.). To fix, have steam update terraria then reinstall tmodloader.

alright, this is very annoying. I decided to finally dl tantalite- which I shouldn't have done. My other half had actually looped the .exe to bypass steam. Well, when I crashed, terraria #$#$ updated and of course everything is gone.. and he's asleep. Grrrrr. I can only play at night. He's the freaking genius at computers here. He assured me it was bypassed and I was content as I don't WANT the update until all of my mods are on the same page. I see if I went to GoG I can get the next version down? Thank you. I want all of my mods including tantalite and I"m not in the mood to wait for them all to update.
so, are you saying you had tmod, then the game updated? if so just install tmod again, it downgrades to the last compatible version.

Hey, BlueMagic could you please help with something? I've been using tModLoader since 0.7.0.1 and I've always been able to update. But now for the 0.8.3.1 it won't update! Please help as I know it is a minor update but I do not get why I won't update?

Hey, I was wondering how to make a mimic / biome mimic sprite sheet work? Here are my sprite sheets:
DogMimic.png DogMimic2.png
And here is my code at the moment:
Code:
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace UnderMod.NPCs
{
    public class DogMimic : ModNPC
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            npc.name = "Dog Mimic";
            npc.displayName = "Dog Mimic";
            npc.width = 32;
            npc.height = 44;
            npc.damage = 10;
            npc.defense = 10;
            npc.lifeMax = 200;
            npc.soundHit = 1;
            npc.soundKilled = 13;
            npc.value = 60f;
            npc.knockBackResist = 0.5f;
            npc.aiStyle = 25;
            Main.npcFrameCount[npc.type] = 14;
            aiType = NPCID.BigMimic;
            animationType = NPCID.BigMimic;
        }

public override float CanSpawn(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo)
        {
            return spawnInfo.spawnTileY < Main.rockLayer && !Main.dayTime ? 0.5f : 0.5f;
        }
        public override void FindFrame(int frameHeight)
        {
            npc.frameCounter -= 0.5F;
            npc.frameCounter %= Main.npcFrameCount[npc.type];
            int frame = (int)npc.frameCounter;
            npc.frame.Y = frame * frameHeight;

npc.spriteDirection = npc.direction;
        }
        public override void NPCLoot()
        {
            {
                Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, mod.ItemType("DogBone"), 2);
            }

}
    }
}
But it shows the full animation of the sheet. Can anyone help?

so after the update came out when i enter the tmodloader version of terraria ,it says that i'm in the normal version of terraria,how can i fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot (56).png
    Screenshot (56).png
    383.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot (57).png
    Screenshot (57).png
    207.5 KB · Views: 176
Hey, I was wondering how to make a mimic / biome mimic sprite sheet work? Here are my sprite sheets:
View attachment 129786 View attachment 129787
And here is my code at the moment:
Code:
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace UnderMod.NPCs
{
    public class DogMimic : ModNPC
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            npc.name = "Dog Mimic";
            npc.displayName = "Dog Mimic";
            npc.width = 32;
            npc.height = 44;
            npc.damage = 10;
            npc.defense = 10;
            npc.lifeMax = 200;
            npc.soundHit = 1;
            npc.soundKilled = 13;
            npc.value = 60f;
            npc.knockBackResist = 0.5f;
            npc.aiStyle = 25;
            Main.npcFrameCount[npc.type] = 14;
            aiType = NPCID.BigMimic;
            animationType = NPCID.BigMimic;
        }

public override float CanSpawn(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo)
        {
            return spawnInfo.spawnTileY < Main.rockLayer && !Main.dayTime ? 0.5f : 0.5f;
        }
        public override void FindFrame(int frameHeight)
        {
            npc.frameCounter -= 0.5F;
            npc.frameCounter %= Main.npcFrameCount[npc.type];
            int frame = (int)npc.frameCounter;
            npc.frame.Y = frame * frameHeight;

npc.spriteDirection = npc.direction;
        }
        public override void NPCLoot()
        {
            {
                Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, mod.ItemType("DogBone"), 2);
            }

}
    }
}
But it shows the full animation of the sheet. Can anyone help?
You're defining an animationType, but you're also overriding the FindFrame method. Remove the method.

hi, game started to stop responding when I click "mod browser (beta)" button. I remember doing that with out any problems a few hours ago. I can successfully open "mods" , "mod sources" buttons and I can load a world. I deleted game files reloaded tmodloader there is no difference.
(terraria v1.3.2.1 & tmodloader v0.8.3.1)

hi, game started to stop responding when I click "mod browser (beta)" button. I remember doing that with out any problems a few hours ago. I can successfully open "mods" , "mod sources" buttons and I can load a world. I deleted game files reloaded tmodloader there is no difference.
(terraria v1.3.2.1 & tmodloader v0.8.3.1)

if you have wifi Problems,or the Mod Browser Server is overloaded that sometimes happens

Hello everyone! I'm working with chests at the moment and I've tried Googling everywhere for how to make a chest with a custom amount of slots. Is this currently possible?

Hello I just followed the 'Pegquin' Video on how to install Tremor mod and Tmod loader however this appeared when I launched the game from my files:

System.DIINotFoundExeption: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exeption from HRESULT : 0x8007007E) at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(Appld_tunOwnAppID) at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Intalize() at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Intalize(Nullable`1 mode) at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[ ] args)

I originally had it installed but I must of done something because this appeared when I launched it.

Sincerely Aaaaaaah :3
i have the same problem,very annoying

If anyone has already asked this, then I didn't know because I don't have the time to check nearly 600 pages of comments, but if you disable all of your mods, is it possible to play multiplayer with someone that doesn't have tmodloader?

Back
Top Bottom