Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Here's a new palm tree...heh, in my expert world a Corruption spawned on the edge of an Ocean biome, good thing I saved a screenshot before chopping it down.

e29d69e8c83cde741e5b445a2a429da7.png

The tree on the right listed as a "Pillar" in mapping software. And it gave me Ebonwood. One seriously confused palm tree...
It is normal with any type of palm they are codec how they are, it affect only apperance but it is still pillar like.
It have to be normal palm to drop Palm Wood, corrupter/crimsoned and halloweed drop their own perpective wood.

So I'm doing the lunar events(repeat) and I think the vortex tower hates me cuz I left it for ages before bothering to kill it.
IMG_20160723_140909935.jpg
help me...

After I killed moon lord my stardust cell though my hair stylist was an enemy.
IMG_20160723_144902085.jpg
tsk tsk tsk...

What if the person is logged in the forums on their phone and has Terraria on their computer/laptop and doesn't know how to transfer pics to and from the two devices?

get out of full screen and use print screen, crop out what you want(can be done in mspaint), and then upload to imgur? you really don't need mobile.

I was playing on multiplayer, then this happened
xddnoobs.png

Domination of Mourning Woods...
(They were at spawn location so we killed several times immediately after we had respawned)

Luckily, I was the one who is lagging insanely :p :D

This is a pretty empty chest, in my opinion (No, I did not take anything from this chest - I had just unlocked it a few seconds before I took this picture).
cheap chest.png

A boulder trap not only intersecting with the dungeon, but cutting into it.
Capture 2016-07-25 20_57_19.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom