[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
That works in a mode... When i am going on steam and press play, it doesnt let me go in. but if i go in the folder where i have terraria, and enter Avalon.exe, it let me and i can play :?

HELP in getting this error:
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

HELP in getting this error:
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo v10.0 Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
its been so long i cant actually remember how to fix this problem, anyways the mod most likely wont work as it was made in 1.3 and because of how sourcemods work, it wont adapt to the latest version unless the mod dev updates it (which is unlikely as he has moved onto other things at the moment and may not be back for a while).

To the developers of this wonderful mod would it be alright if I made a throwback weapon to the tConfig Elemental Excalibur in the Calamity Mod? I remember Baum loving that weapon and it was a 'true melee weapon' that was giant and extremely powerful. Still not sure what to name it yet because I don't want it to have the Elemental Excalibur name because that wouldn't be very creative.

I would use a totally different sprite for it of course, it would just have a reference to the old tConfig Avalon mod in the toolTip :)

To the developers of this wonderful mod would it be alright if I made a throwback weapon to the tConfig Elemental Excalibur in the Calamity Mod? I remember Baum loving that weapon and it was a 'true melee weapon' that was giant and extremely powerful. Still not sure what to name it yet because I don't want it to have the Elemental Excalibur name because that wouldn't be very creative.

I would use a totally different sprite for it of course, it would just have a reference to the old tConfig Avalon mod in the toolTip :)
Ah yes, Baums OLD terraria playthroughs :p

I remember in old terraria when bone serpents used to drop the Sunfury

heh, i remember when blah, I and a few others did a multiplayer game with avalon (before the 1.3 update so it had all its stuff), i asked him:

"why are the cyan torches so insanely bright?" to which he replied: "because i can".

Can someone tell me how to install the tAPI mod version please :D
well, i'm unsure of how to install the tapi version, if its even able to be used in its current state, also tapi was discontinued a while ago so i see no reason to why you would want that.

Is it confirmed that the Avalon Mod is being made for tModLoader ?
its not 100% confirmed, though blah said if he comes back from other things hes doing he'll give tmodloader a look.

in game sprites are glitched
that would probably be because the last release of this mod was way back in 1.3, a lot has changed in the vanilla game since then and the mod has not been updated to be compatible with recent versions.

Did you get the idea of making Azathoth from Berserker's Nightmare?

So ummm.... where is the contagion key mold in the all items map? (Version 1 made by ABeeL) I've been looking for it for a 15-20 minutes now and still haven't found it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom