tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
New version is out! Go get the new weapons, or not, I'm not your boss :p
YEP!!
[doublepost=1470092691,1470092372][/doublepost]
upload_2016-8-1_1-2-23.png
1st on the list :p
[doublepost=1470093180][/doublepost]
index.php
Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might (Dev. Weapon) - Extremely powerful hammer that creates gigantic explosions when striking enemies.
THE HELL???!!
That sprite is MASSIVE O.O
[doublepost=1470093376][/doublepost]@MountainDrew Oh! You added the Crimsaber too :D

Whoa, a quad post! That's one to take a picture of :D. But really, can you just edit posts instead of making entirely new ones next time?
The explusor or something uses Hyperius, look under "Current items".
EDIT Quintuple post :p

Whoa, a quad post! That's one to take a picture of :D. But really, can you just edit posts instead of making entirely new ones next time?
The explusor or something uses Hyperius, look under "Current items".
EDIT Quintuple post :p
Sorry i dont know how to do all this stuff
As @Mechantera said the only weapon that can use those OP bullets is the almighty Apocalyptic Expulsor :)
Alright :p

I had an idea about the Sea Castle. In the castle there could be a chest at the end guarded by a powerful enemy that couldn't easily be defeated until late pre-hardmode or hardmode so that players have a sense of finally overcoming something. The player discovers this ancient sea castle and they can't conquer it until later in the game.

EDIT: Also the ores, (cryonic, chaotic etc.) don't act as blocks. They don't have the "Can be placed" thing in the description

I had an idea about the Sea Castle. In the castle there could be a chest at the end guarded by a powerful enemy that couldn't easily be defeated until late pre-hardmode or hardmode so that players have a sense of finally overcoming something. The player discovers this ancient sea castle and they can't conquer it until later in the game.
And then, the chest contains... Nothing. Because that'd be hilarious.

EDIT: Also the ores, (cryonic, chaotic etc.) don't act as blocks. They don't have the "Can be placed" thing in the description

Haven't added placeable code for them because I haven't found the drive to make any furniture or placeable junk yet ;)

Nice idea as well by the way.

I was experimenting with Animus and I thought that it should have brother and sister blades, Animus, Exodus, and Romus Animus could be what it is and Exodus could be the upgraded Terratomere and Romus could be the upgrade to the galactic blade, there could also be endgame trios for staffs or bows swell. These could be the Endgame weapons that players just strive for

Back
Top Bottom