Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Does anyone want to take any guesses as to what unrevealed/locked Sigils represent what alts?

I'll give 3 hints regarding them
  1. One of the Sigils is NOT an alt at all
  2. 2 of the Sigils are alts for the same thing (much like the Glade and Whimsy are both Hallow alts)
  3. Some of the Sigils are NOT alts for biomes
BONUS: If anyone guesses the name of any of the alts, I will confirm the name and give details about the alt.

#1 and #3. I mean, this happens a lot with clues, so I don't really care. I just wanted to point out that on the most basic level they are the same, at least to me.
They're not the same at all.

#1. One of the Sigils is NOT an alternate ANYTHING.
#3. Some of the Sigils are NOT alternate BIOMES (they are alternates of other content)

So one of the sigils is not going to conform to being guessed as an alt to anything. Others are not going to be revealed if you limit yourself to just guessing biomes.

if you want to get meta about it, I can see where you're pairing the two as an overlap. But they are two distinctly important clues to aid in your guesswork.

Any guesses?

It's driving me crazy that the only words going through my mind are "end of days". If I recall that was an event, not an alt. There have been mentions of other alts in your threads.

"End of Days" and "The Castle" are two -- semi revealed -- alternates. For The Lunar Event and the Dungeon respectively.

if you have questions about them -- I would be happy to spoil some details for now.

Last edited:
You have mastered the skill of giving away spoilers, I see. :)

This seems like a very hard task. Perhaps if you gave us the color scheme for the sigils?

One looks like a shell so a sea biome extension?
[doublepost=1470301043,1470300877][/doublepost]One looks like a dragon head so Wyvern or Bone Serpent alternatives?
[doublepost=1470301115][/doublepost]Enchanted Sword Shrine Alt?
[doublepost=1470301147][/doublepost]New Blood Moon Alt Or A New Moon Event?
[doublepost=1470301172][/doublepost]Eclipse Alt?
[doublepost=1470301248][/doublepost]Day Time/Sun Event?

One looks like a shell so a sea biome extension?
Not quite
One looks like a dragon head so Wyvern or Bone Serpent alternatives?
Nope
Enchanted Sword Shrine Alt?
Nope
New Blood Moon Alt Or A New Moon Event?
Mmm, close
Eclipse Alt?
Nope
Day Time/Sun Event?
Nope
The skull thing is the End of Days, and the thing that's clearly a castle is the Castle. Does that count?
Sure does!

Back
Top Bottom