tModLoader (Released-WIP)The Nightmare Mod

Sorry for being late, I got my braces adjusted and I wasn't in the mood for coding. But I'm alright now and an update to this mod should be up either later or tomorrow!
Thanks for the support
EliasSmirk2.png

I just realized that haven't updated on the mod browser yet. I don't know what's causing this, I'm asking for help on the tmodloader help thread. Maybe try the first one on this thread and see what happens.

My UI is gone when I enable the mod, and it crashed the game.
It seems to happen when loading this without mods such as Tremor or Thorium. These are the only 2 large scale mods I've tried with this mod and either of them seem to fix the UI for some reason.

It seems to happen when loading this without mods such as Tremor or Thorium. These are the only 2 large scale mods I've tried with this mod and either of them seem to fix the UI for some reason.
Well, :redspin: . I have no idea why that happens. For now just enable either of those mods while I figure out why this is happening. Also anyone who is reading that knows a possible cause/fix please do answer.

I just realized that haven't updated on the mod browser yet. I don't know what's causing this, I'm asking for help on the tmodloader help thread. Maybe try the first one on this thread and see what happens.
First link just sends me to my Dropbox account.
This is why you disable mods when working on your own mods.

Elias once again you've out done yourself. And beat me to the punch with sprites way better beyond my imagination.
I guess you can say I support it
;)

Elias once again you've out done yourself. And beat me to the punch with sprites way better beyond my imagination.
I guess you can say I support it
;)
Thanks! Glad you like it!
First link just sends me to my Dropbox account.
This is why you disable mods when working on your own mods.
Yeah. But there is nothing in my own mod that does anything to the UI. I asked Snrasha for help but he said he doesn't have any idea why. I'll need to look into this.

Back
Top Bottom