PC I'm new! Who wants to touch me?

Giauque

Terrarian
;) I'm Giauque.

Besides being new to the forums, I'm also new(-ish, pretty new) to Terraria as a whole - got turned onto it a few months ago and it's basically completely usurped my free time. I spend unreasonable amounts of time fishing, marveling at world gen weirdness, and avoiding boss fights because I'm a huge ;( and HM terrifies me.

When I'm not absorbed in blocks, I'm trying to keep up with the fall TV schedule. Talk to me about Gotham, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, The Flash, How to Get Away with Murder, Hawaii Five-0, Criminal Minds, uh... I'm sure I'm missing something. Also: I've been busy farming Goodie Bags, so I'm not caught up on anything except Gotham, somehow. (Like two-three weeks behind on everything else, but spoiled for basically everything, anyway.)

Current Terraria projects include clearing my first dungeon (I'm maybe halfway through it), farming for an Unlucky Yarn and the one painting I'm missing, and learning how to use wires.

But Ill touch your rose
It's yours, I probably stole it anyway.

see my signature :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1414716743][/DOUBLEPOST]Sausage
I like your caaaat. :naughty:

YES! ANOTHER WHOVIAN. (+1 for Hawaii 5-0 as well)
Here have some bacon.

I'll pass on the touching. For now.

Please tell me you also watch Arrow.

I love Doctor Who! And bacon! And - well, noooo, not really, but I know so many people who do watch Arrow that I might as well be watching it myself, haha. I just don't much care for the way Arrow's writing Ollie, and breaking into a show when you don't really like the main character is hard! I might yet do it, though, I just...need to catch up on everything else first, sob.

OH. Agents of SHIELD was what I was forgetting. I knew there was something. ... not quite caught up on that either.

I'm here for the touching party.

Welcome to the forums! I bless you with enough luck to get an unlucky yarn, soon. ;-;

Back
Top Bottom