The Paladin's pencil drawings (Need suggestions!)

Samrux

Santa Claus

Welcome! Quick introduction: Hi, my name is Samuel.

Since the Terraria Online era, I roleplay as Samrux, the paladin of the Dungeon and the forums. He, although a living dead, is not as much of a mindless monster as the rest of the creatures in the hardmode dungeon. Something sets him apart.

But I'll leave you with that, for now. In my signature, you may find a link to the Story of a Paladin, which I've wrote. Answers will be found as it progresses.

Thanks for being here with me
SamHpy
!

index.php

Click a drawing to open an enlarged version in a new tab.

Welcome. My name is Samrux, and countless years ago, in an era before this one, I was cursed, damned to be trapped inside this dungeon for eternity. With the passing of decades and centuries, everyone lost their sanity, they have rotten their minds and bodies, they have become demented skeletons, but still they can't die. For some reason, I'm not like them. Even when this place has been filling my mind with darkness and despair for hundreds of years, I keep my consciousness, but being neither alive nor dead. Now I have nobody to talk to, am alone in the dark surrounded by the terrifying moans of the suffering undead, and my armor is bound to my body. Our hatred towards all living beings grew with each passing year.

But as my story passes, on several occassions I have found ways to entertain myself, and feel a little alive again. Recently, an adventurer "kindly left" a backpack with a pencil and diary in front of me, as he was getting killed, of course.

So I started drawing! I drew things I saw here in the dungeon, and I drew memories from my past life in the surface. Here is most of my work.

The Necromancer, casting a spell at an adventurer.

Redone:

A Water Candle, an eternal, magical fire found in the dungeon.

I redid the drawing much more recently, because I had lost the old one.

The Muramasa, a poweful magical sword enchanted with the element of water, but bloodthirsty and evil. It is asleep now.
For Xman101

My Hammer, a weapon of which I am the owner, and is bound to me by magic. There is a symbol of my name in the head, and a symbol of The Kingdom in the handle.
Dedicated to myself Suggested by Milt69466

(Newer interpretation of Samrux's hammer:)

The Shield of a Paladin, one that I and many others owned. It's really big, to protect most of the body. The attacks of adventurers have been wearing it down for centuries. All paladins wore one.
Suggested by Youfad, dedicated to Shotte.

A Spirit of the Dungeon, caught and imprisoned by a Ragged Caster.
Requested/Suggested by Youfad

A Slime, in the most nature-like environment I could think of at the moment. Look, a tree!

A Blood Crawler, monster of the depths and the evils of the Crimson.

The Jungle, a beautiful and mysterious place host of explorations and expeditions back in my era.
Dedicated to Fruitbat

An Evil Alchemist
SamAst
, a person related to the Dungeon's origins.
Originally requested by Darthmorf (Mad scientist)

For%20Science.png

These ones were requested by users of the forums, and are not part of the story.

An amazing, extraordinary Rock, requested by RainbowDrago.

Xan from DQ, requested by Wyverntamer

Xan.png

#1 Hate
Hate2.jpg

#2 Time
Calendar.jpg

#3 Flow
Tromadt.jpg

#4 Heart
Kript.jpg

#5 Star
SedaeStar.png

index.php

I hope all of you guys can give me feedback about the art. Did you like or not like something? Did I fail something small, or important? Maybe tell me on what to improve. For example, I screwed up the Necromancer's staff (The original old drawing), that's one mistake you could have made me notice yourself.

I appreciate it a lot!

I enjoy suggestions, so give me your ideas. I prefer Terraria-related, but love Dungeon-related the most (yaaaay). Of course, I can draw other stuff too.

And if you would like to see more, comment and leave a like
SamHpy
!

Attachments

• Link3.png
    Link3.png
    8 KB · Views: 12,870
  • Link1.png
    Link1.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 13,126
  • Link2.png
    Link2.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 12,962
Last edited:
Nice art! I have requested this on every single art thread that takes requests. Its basically a modern day scientist.

I'd love to see some more! And i love the backstory to it. Also, Samuel is a good name, although I prefer Sam.

Modern day scientist? I see, I see. Planning to elaborate more? I'm not too good at drawing humans, but I can try.

Last edited:
Love it. Love it to death.

Pun not intended. >.>

Seeing as you're uncomfortable with drawing humans... may I request something that is MOST CERTAINLY dungeon canon?

The Muramasa, otherwise known by the nickname MM. That shouldn't too insanely difficult for you if you can make awesome candles. :D

Love it. Love it to death.

Pun not intended. >.>

Seeing as you're uncomfortable with drawing humans... may I request something that is MOST CERTAINLY dungeon canon?

The Muramasa, otherwise known by the nickname MM. That shouldn't too insanely difficult for you if you can make awesome candles. :D
Definitely making this happen!

Like, really doing this :D!

And I realized, with Darthmorf's request, that I actually can draw humans! His avatar was enough reference for me ^^

New update! Unlike Homestuck

Since you're taking requests, can you draw a... Fruit Bat?
It turned out to be a Jungle landscape instead. I might draw a fruit bat for you later! Though this one is still dedicated to you, as you inspired it :p (and has fruitbats and fruits).

May I request something that is MOST CERTAINLY dungeon canon?
The Muramasa. That shouldn't too insanely difficult for you if you can make awesome candles. :D
Tried my best! Your idea was awesome ^^

divider.png

I will post the lore to these drawings in my story thread tomorrow!
Edit: Links now available. Muramasa | Jungle

Again, click the images for a bigger version in a new tab.

Fruit Bat?

The Muramasa.

Give me your feedback, guys!
And yeah, I guess I'll sign all my drawings from now on, unless someone asks for me not to .3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom