tModLoader How do I make a custom event for Terraria 1.3 In tModloader?

\\JoeriTube//

Terrarian
Hi I have been modding for a little while now but the only thing that I can't figure out is that how to make a custom event.

I have searched on youtube and the Terraria for solutions. Maybe someone else can tell me the code for a custom event?

Thank you very much!

Hi I have been modding for a little while now but the only thing that I can't figure out is that how to make a custom event.

I have searched on youtube and the Terraria for solutions. Maybe someone else can tell me the code for a custom event?

Thank you very much!
Depends what you mean by 'event'. Are you referring to an invasion, or...?

Yeah an Invasion.

I whas thinking of some kind of Mimic event.
Hmm, thing is: I've been busy with creating a custom invasion and there are a few vanilla things that keep getting in the way (such as the goblin invasion message that keeps popping up). I could get you started on the basics, but you'd have to figure out a lot of (kinda anoying) things out by yourself.

Hmm, thing is: I've been busy with creating a custom invasion and there are a few vanilla things that keep getting in the way (such as the goblin invasion message that keeps popping up). I could get you started on the basics, but you'd have to figure out a lot of (kinda anoying) things out by yourself.

Thats alright, I've had to figure out things myselfs all the time when modding.

I need one help,how i make a moon event? I'm doing an mod of Darkness and Lightness,i want to make the Darkness Moon and the Hallow Sun.
The Moon Design:
Moon_0.png
The Sun Design:
GoodSun.png

Back
Top Bottom