tModLoader (Released-WIP)The Nightmare Mod

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Yeah. But there is nothing in my own mod that does anything to the UI. I asked Snrasha for help but he said he doesn't have any idea why. I'll need to look into this.
I think in the crash log I got, it said something about armor, I regret not saving it now.

Check out the Update!
Let me know if the new items are unbalanced, but remeber that they're supposed to be OP :p

Last edited:
In Multiplayer all of the weapons don't do any damage, all they do is phase through enemies. Is this a bug?
I don't know how to fix it for multiplayer beacause
A) I don't know what to put in the code, and
B) I can't test it.
This mod isn't really MP compatible, sorry.
The orion tools seem to be slower then the other lunar tools and don't have that 4+ range
I'll fix this. Thx

@--Elias-- It's ok, I will just use it in single player. If you could somehow find a way to fix that this mod would be amazing!! Buut yeah I will be sure to use this in my next singleplayer game.

I've just tested everything in Multiplayer and it all seems to work fine. However, this was only over LAN.
Also I feel that some of the throwing weapons have too slow speeds mixed with low gravity. Perhaps use the same speed and gravity as the vanilla throwing weapons?

Also, any change for a secondary, more balanced, not so OP version?

I've just tested everything in Multiplayer and it all seems to work fine. However, this was only over LAN.
Also I feel that some of the throwing weapons have too slow speeds mixed with low gravity. Perhaps use the same speed and gravity as the vanilla throwing weapons?

Also, any change for a secondary, more balanced, not so OP version?

Which specific weapons? Also, what do you want to have a not so OP version?

Which specific weapons?
Shredder Claws, Orion Khopesh, Hades' Pitchfork, Explosive Kunai, Excalibur Knives, Bone Dragon Knife, Deadpool's Sai. To me, they just feel very floaty.
Also, the Fossil Shuriken and Eclipse Glaive really don't feel right with no rotating animation.

Also, what do you want to have a not so OP version?
Perhaps slightly less stats and/or speeds for most of the items.
Some of the armor's speed bonuses are quiet fast, perhaps a little too fast. The armor lights seem quite bright and large.
This is mainly judging from Vanilla balance though.

This mod is a very good concept, especially by allowing the throwing class to be useful into and beyond Hardmode. That's what got me hooked.

Shredder Claws, Orion Khopesh, Hades' Pitchfork, Explosive Kunai, Excalibur Knives, Bone Dragon Knife, Deadpool's Sai. To me, they just feel very floaty.
Also, the Fossil Shuriken and Eclipse Glaive really don't feel right with no rotating animation.

Perhaps slightly less stats and/or speeds for most of the items.
Some of the armor's speed bonuses are quiet fast, perhaps a little too fast. The armor lights seem quite bright and large.
This is mainly judging from Vanilla balance though.

This mod is a very good concept, especially by allowing the throwing class to be useful into and beyond Hardmode. That's what got me hooked.
Yeah, I'll get to "Refining" this mod on weekends. School just started back and I can't work too much.

I think the crafting requirements are way too high
for the Anubis armor you need 322 souls of night for only the armor set and the HadeFlame armor requires 108 chlorophyte bars.
The Anubis armor is a really early game armor and it asking for 322 souls is insane and the HadeFlame requires almost 40 bars more then the beetle/spectre/shroomite armors.
maybe the electrum bars could be crafted with only 1 soul of night and the hadeflame bars could be crafted from 1 chlorophyte bar and 2-3 hadeflames.

Ehh, I think he can keep the armor since his was first one to do it and it would actually be kind of cool to have two (I'll be it very similar) dessert armor sets, make the place useful

Ehh, I think he can keep the armor since his was first one to do it and it would actually be kind of cool to have two (I'll be it very similar) dessert armor sets, make the place useful
Of course, i was just suggesting that since the underground snow biome is pretty barren it might be a nice addition.

Back
Top Bottom