tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

Do you like it?

• Yes, can't wait for the release!

Votes: 131 72.0%
  • I will download it when it will be released

Votes: 37 20.3%
  • Nah, needs very much work.

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • No, give up.

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, i guess i will make it generate lower

Or just use Ore Runner, which will only spawn the ore in stone, dirt, sand, basically any block that is supposed to have ore in it. Like this:

Code:
if (CalamityWorld.aerialiteSpawns < 3)
 {
 Main.NewText("The underground is shimmering with blue light!", Color.Blue.R, Color.Blue.G, Color.Blue.B);
 CalamityWorld.aerialiteSpawns += 1;
 for (int k = 0; k < (int)((double)(Main.maxTilesX * Main.maxTilesY) * 15E-05); k++)
 {
 int i2 = WorldGen.genRand.Next(0, Main.maxTilesX);
 int j2 = WorldGen.genRand.Next((int)(Main.maxTilesY * .3f), (int)(Main.maxTilesY * .5f));
 WorldGen.OreRunner(i2, j2, (double)WorldGen.genRand.Next(3, 6), WorldGen.genRand.Next(3, 6), (ushort)mod.TileType("AerialiteOre"));
 }
 }

EchoNex i hope this mod will be one of the best mods like Spirit,Thorium and Tremor remastered mod.:)
Just saying, it won't. No hate towards the mod, but think of how much content those mods have and how they've been in development for. It could be pretty popular but I don't think it will pass thorium or spirit. But I do love this mod and I know that any modder puts a lotta work into their mods.

It won't be as big. I plan to add 4 engame bosses for all 4 classes (no thrower, because there arent any endgame stuffs for him) and Atlantis, which will be both pre- and hardmode.

Just saying, it won't. No hate towards the mod, but think of how much content those mods have and how they've been in development for. It could be pretty popular but I don't think it will pass thorium or spirit. But I do love this mod and I know that any modder puts a lotta work into their mods.
Hah, every mod has potential to be big. Considering the great sprites and amazing ideas that this mod has, I wouldn't be surprised if it does really well :D

Hah, every mod has potential to be big. Considering the great sprites and amazing ideas that this mod has, I wouldn't be surprised if it does really well :D
Yeah, I just don't think it will pass spirit or thorium. But I agree the sprites are on point. ;)
[doublepost=1471127525,1471127478][/doublepost]Yo phoenix where'd you get that banner? Can you send me a link?

Yeah, I just don't think it will pass spirit or thorium. But I agree the sprites are on point. ;)
[doublepost=1471127525,1471127478][/doublepost]Yo phoenix where'd you get that banner? Can you send me a link?
There was a time when Spirit was small too. All mods start out small; it isn't fair to say one won't surpass another. We don't know what the future holds :D
As for the banner, look at the Spirit Mod Thread if you want it!

There was a time when Spirit was small too. All mods start out small; it isn't fair to say one won't surpass another. We don't know what the future holds :D
As for the banner, look at the Spirit Mod Thread if you want it!
Actually what we need for it to be bigger and better, is coders. Currently i coded almost everything in the mod, excluding Lord Techron who Iriazul coded.

I dont know if i will make another demo. I done this one because i need data on how hard/op/boring items are, and around this Beta i would balance whole Mod. But, i gotten nearly no data, so i dont know...

Soo you going to realese all of this content?!:naughty:
[doublepost=1471255698,1471255504][/doublepost]And there will be universum,electrolyte and techium?

Let me state this clearly : Mod is not fully finished, Bugs are lurking everywhere, lots of stuff isnt fully implemented, and i DONT plan to release the Mod even this month. Stop asking for release date, as this makes the progress harder, because of pressure and it distracts me from my main goal-working on the Mod.

Let me state this clearly : Mod is not fully finished, Bugs are lurking everywhere, lots of stuff isnt fully implemented, and i DONT plan to release the Mod even this month. Stop asking for release date, as this makes the progress harder, because of pressure and it distracts me from my main goal-working on the Mod.
do you think he actually realises hes asking too much? i dont think he does, because i only ever see him commenting here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom