Title/trophy ideas.

Chee

Official Terrarian
If you've found the titles/trophies list by now you may, like I do, feel as if there aren't enough to go around. So lets come up with more! I don't know if all of these would be easily implementable, or even if they're good ideas, but oh well! Here are a few to start -

Merchant - have a thread with more than 500 posts in the Terraria Shops forum

Unicorn - have a post : like ratio of over 1:15

Pixie - a sprite you submitted has been added to the game!

Guide - a player guide you posted has been made official/been stickied!

(This last one is totally just for fun) Voodoo Doll - you were falsely reported/banned. The mods have resurrected you!

Can't wait to see what you folks come up with! :joy::joy:

Last edited:
I'd add a couple of follow related trophies to encourage a few more people to use the newsfeed feature. not too high an amount though, otherwise you get followspam.

Just FYI, posts and likes and warning points are VERY unlikely to be the source of future trophies due to ease of abuse and just generally not promoting desired behavior (the warning point one would be a disaster lol).

Think a bit more outside the box.... ;)

"Wizard"
Redigit posted on a thread you made!

"Server Owner"
Own a dedicated server that is in the top 10 on terraria-servers.com (Contact Redigit or any staff about this, then give proof)

"Animator"
Have a moving avatar

"Re-Famous"
Have a staff member from Re-Logic follow you!

"Duke Fishron"
Have your profile pic of a fish-related thing in Terraria

"Witch Doctor"
Gain all the other trophies

Mechanic is already taken - it's for people making any substantial (no, there is not a specific definition of substantial) contribution to the evolution of TCF.

I like the idea of something for a suggestion making it in and recognized as such by the devs. Could get messy, but if we limit it to whomever they call out...

"Nymph" - a member who's deception led a noob to experience a horrible death in the game.

painter
post a pixel art thread

pumpking
join during Halloween

ice queen
join during Christmas

tinkerer
make a mod

I have a couple, don't know how good.

(if any are already used i apologize)

Compass - stay on topic and show kindness throughout >insert number here< threads

Alchemist - make a suggestion that seems like it could be put into the game easily /or/ create a suggestion that makes it into the game

>will add more if i think of any<

Captain: 20 users join your clan. Earns the title "Pirate Captain"
King: 50 users join your clan. Earns the title "Pumpking"

(This one is a joke) Pirate: Pirate the game. Gets the title "pirate"

Picture Editor: Post a Terraria meme in the Terraria memes reborn reborn thread. Gets you the title "Memer"

Wire - Post a link
Youtuber - Post a youtube link
Guy - Link a Steam Account with 5 friends who own Terraria
Purple and Raspberry-Colored Duck - Say "Purple and Raspberry-Colored Duck" in an appropriate situation
:O - Have Redigit follow you

Back
Top Bottom