Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

Map has been updated for 1.3.1, including the new spawn. Let me know if that helps with load times/framerate!

Currently the new items can be found in steampunk chests to the left of the spawn (near the mechanic's room actually). I'll do a more standard update with more items later. I heroically resisted the option to include a trap chest :p

Map has been updated for 1.3.1, including the new spawn. Let me know if that helps with load times/framerate!

Currently the new items can be found in steampunk chests to the left of the spawn (near the mechanic's room actually). I'll do a more standard update with more items later. I heroically resisted the option to include a trap chest :p
You might want to update the OP :P.

Reactions: Tel
Hmm, it takes me to the Curse page still. Anyone else having issues?
I got it to work never mind. I had to turn on pop ups. I usually have it off because Curse has so many of them, and they keep adding to the pile with no intention of stopping, usually crashing the tab and always causing a lot of lag.

Nice as allways. I love this map. Thanks for making it!
But... :p
The Gipsy Robe (8th mannequin on the right) is not a vanity item, nor is the Wizard Hat.
The Gipsy Robe belongs to the Magic Hat which is at the Gem Robes.
The Wizard Hat belongs to the Gem Robes. I know it kind of belongs to the Robe (vanity) as well but erm:p
And i know they are interchangeable ;)
Thats just how i would organize them ofc:)
*Asks himself: Why did i see this just today and not in an earlier release?!:confused:*

Nice as allways. I love this map. Thanks for making it!
But... :p
The Gipsy Robe (8th mannequin on the right) is not a vanity item, nor is the Wizard Hat.
The Gipsy Robe belongs to the Magic Hat which is at the Gem Robes.
The Wizard Hat belongs to the Gem Robes. I know it kind of belongs to the Robe (vanity) as well but erm:p
And i know they are interchangeable ;)
Thats just how i would organize them ofc:)
*Asks himself: Why did i see this just today and not in an earlier release?!:confused:*

Erm... mental note on that one I'm afraid, I forgot about this comment while working on the latest update. In good news though, now updated for 1.3.3 :)

1.3.4 sort of done - look for the hot pink chests. NPC missing, but the items should be there. I'll get everything sorted this weekend (I hope - if not probably after Thanksgiving).

I looked at your curse page for the workshop when 1.3.4 came out and cringed at all the crybabies. I hope those animals didn't detriment your resolve. This is the best map I have ever seen and its the next best thing to actually having creative mode. I downloaded this map many times and love everything about it. I have no idea how valuable a stranger's respect is to you, but for what its worth, I love this map and greatly appreciate all the time and effort you put into this. You take your time, don't rush, as long as it takes to make sure you get everything is fine by me as long as you keep this updated. Seriously, you're the best. <3

Reactions: Tel
I looked at your curse page for the workshop when 1.3.4 came out and cringed at all the crybabies. I hope those animals didn't detriment your resolve. This is the best map I have ever seen and its the next best thing to actually having creative mode...
Thank you! The whining does get annoying, but I know there are so many more people out there that don't carry on, I maintain this for you guys!

Will this work on the XBox One version too?
I don't think so unfortunately, I believe the save format is quite different.

Back
Top Bottom