The throwable only playthrough

:OO ohhh So Cool, the way nageru was created and her backstory.
i like to read and know more about your OC's people, im interested to know more about Xiao ( @Dg-Vr. ) , Helena ( @Milt69466 ) , Dotjia ( @ajidot ) , Catherine ( @Corenality ) and @Sodapone oc, if you already post some backstory or general info about them, let me know plz.
also ppwersteef if you have more stories about nageru send me a link i'll enjoy to read it
my oc's have a vague backstory, maybe one day ill write something more elaborated.
sry 4 the bad english, cya.

i like to read and know more about your OC's people, im interested to know more about Xiao ( @Dg-Vr. ) , Helena ( @Milt69466 ) , Dotjia ( @ajidot ) , Catherine ( @Corenality ) and @Sodapone oc, if you already post some backstory or general info about them, let me know plz.
also ppowersteef, if you have more stories about nageru send me a link i'll enjoy to read it
my oc's have a vague backstory, maybe one day ill write something more elaborated.
Glad to see you've enjoyed it.

So far this is the only one I've really worked out, Though there's also a short reading I made about encountering the Lunatic Cultist. (Which is found here). but other than those, I don't do much about literature and backstories. but eventually I can write some more from other OC's if interested.

also ppwersteef if you have more stories about nageru send me a link i'll enjoy to read it
I have, like, a whole web of stories which connect so many of my characters to one another, but I'm too lazy to write all the stories properly. I'll be happy to give a synopsis via PM though!

I have, like, a whole web of stories which connect so many of my characters to one another, but I'm too lazy to write all the stories properly. I'll be happy to give a synopsis via PM though!
Sure! plz i`ll love to read about it.

At long last, The Terrible grind is finally over:
BOUpMoc.png

Also, I made some more art of nageru in the meantime:
Artwork of her in game, with her kimono:
index.php
and an emoticon
g34FmNu.png

Also update the OP with more context
I know this is an old post, but how did you make that emoticon?

Do you mean right click on it and press "Save image as..." because when I do that, it saves a white dot called "clear".
...oh yeah, I remembered that these emotes were kind of tricky to get.
It's also too long ago to remember how I managed to download it. I'm sorry for that. I guess it was google images, but pretty uncertain about.

I appreciate it that you're reading my playthrough, but I also prefer to keep it a bit on topic as well, even if the thread is already becoming history. :)

:cool: "loads super shotgun" Cool.....Cool. Now, Where's the Moon Lord? I'm going to introduce a friend of my, and that friend's name is the BIG F****ING GUN 9000!

Back
Top Bottom