risa401's Interface Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Richard

Official Terrarian
THIS PAGE IS NOW OUTDATED! HERE YOU CAN SEE THE NEW REWORKED TEXTURE PACK.

Hi guys! I've seen some interface texture packs, but I didn't really like any of them (except one that I pretty liked, but still I wanted to make myself a one that will suit me 100% ;D) so I decided to take my own try to make myself a one! I kind of went for a modern style ;)
Hope you like it guys!

VERSION 1.2 RELEASED! CUSTOM FONT! 1.2.1 released to fix the odd coloring when sorting

Downloads:

How to install:
1. Open up your Terraria folder (C:/Program Files*/Steam/steamapps/Common/Terraria or right Click Terraria on Steam > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Filse)
2. Open the zip file of the texture pack
3. Drag the content folder to the Terraria folder, hit Replace All (so it replaces old textures, if you want to go back into the default look just verify integrity cache in Steam it will redownload any changed files or if you have other texture packs I recommend you to backup your content folder!)
4. Open Terraria, and get amazed how much better the interface is!
5. Enjoy the new interface!

* If you have a 64bit system don't go to Program Files but Program Files (x86)

Screenshots
2nqqik9.png

2r23ngx.png

Version history:
1.2.1 - Fixed chest / inventory slots when sorted!
1.2 - Custom font
1.1 - Minimap, some icons changed to look modern, pretty much done now!
1.0 - Revamped Terraria's Interface

Last edited:
This looks great! It seems we have a very similar style to each other's packs! I wish you the best of luck! Also, what other interface packs have you seen? Could you link those please?

This looks great! It seems we have a very similar style to each other's packs! I wish you the best of luck! Also, what other interface packs have you seen? Could you link those please?
I'm sorry but I don't want to offend people if they find this post! :) (You're the exception :D As I was writing the "I didn't really liked any of them" I didn't knew your existed ;D) And yeah your pack looks VERY good! Looks like the best interface pack that exists actually.. there is not many ;) And I'm glad you like it! :D I may change a thing or two but not really many things! :)

I'm sorry but I don't want to offend people if they find this post! :) (You're the exception :D As I was writing the "I didn't really liked any of them" I didn't knew your existed ;D) And yeah your pack looks VERY good! Looks like the best interface pack that exists actually.. there is not many ;) And I'm glad you like it! :D I may change a thing or two but not really many things! :)
Thanks for the support man! I really like the check mark for the inventory tick sprite that you made! It looks really nice!
Oh, and could you please tell me how you made the custom font? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

You got full instruction right in your thread cuz me and Risa401 were discussing this in your thread :D
That's awesome! Thanks for that guys! I'll get to work on editing some of the custom fonts! Some of them look a little iffy.

I'm completely lost with creating Sprite Fonts. I don't want to add any fonts to my pack. I just want to remove the backdrops of some of the fonts in my Option 1 folder.

I'm completely lost with creating Sprite Fonts. I don't want to add any fonts to my pack. I just want to remove the backdrops of some of the fonts in my Option 1 folder.
You can create spritefonts using Visual Studio and XNA or using the Monogame pipeline

You can create spritefonts using Visual Studio and XNA or using the Monogame pipeline
How might I use monogame pipeline to create them? Also, might you have links? Its a bit much to ask for, but it will ensure that my texture pack looks as clean as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom