tModLoader The Twilight Forest Mod

Do you like the Mod?

• Total voters

Lukas04

Official Terrarian

The Twilight Forest Mod

These mod adds an Biome and some sets of Items to Terraria
These mod haves nothing todo with the Minecraft Twilight Forest Mod,i only liked the name for the Biome :)

Content

The Twilight Biome Spawns after Defeating Any Mech Boss
Visuals (Light,Sprite etc) maybe change while Progress

Capture 2016-08-19 14_46_05.png

Torches and Other Light Sources are much weaker in the Biome

Capture 2016-08-19 14_47_09.png

Twilight Firefly

Unbenannt.PNG

Emits Light in the Dark
Spawns in the Twilight Forest

More Content Spoiler wil be added later

Dev Team

@Zocklukas (Coder)
@VoxelFox (Spriter,My Biggest Rival)

Thanks to

@Oliver1992killer10 for the Twilight Firefly Sprite

Discord Server

Discord is an Chat/Voice Chat Programm/Webapllication
Visit ous if you want :)
https://discord.gg/yeAPkbJ

Banner

These is only an Temporary Banner,but use it if you want

Unbenannt.PNG

Last edited:
Why do these threads always contain polls? I don't know if I like the mod. It's not even started. There's nothing to see, let along play, so what purpose does the poll even serve?

Beautiful-looking mod so far. Love the more subtle, atmospheric features like unique fireflys that produce light -- imo we desperately need more biome-related mods like this!

Why do these threads always contain polls? I don't know if I like the mod. It's not even started. There's nothing to see, let along play, so what purpose does the poll even serve?
:merchantmad: YOU TELL'EM... darned kids these days with these new-fangled polls used to get useful feedback. HOGWASH! Back in our day we only had FLAG polls, and guess what? We got by just fine. etc etc...

...and get off my lawn!!:merchantmad:

Last edited:
Beautiful-looking mod so far. Love the more subtle, atmospheric features like unique fireflys that produce light -- imo we desperately need more biome-related mods like this!

:merchantmad: YOU TELL'EM... darned kids these days with these new-fangled polls used to get useful feedback. HOGWASH! Back in our day we only had FLAG polls, and guess what? We got by just fine. etc etc...

The Fireflys arent realy unique :p
since Terraria have Fireflys and the sprite isnt is that different :)

the only other thing is the amount of light and color
[doublepost=1471643680,1471643601][/doublepost]
How do you make mods because I'm really keen to make my own mod.
i used the wiki
https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/wiki
and the example mod
https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/tree/master/ExampleMod
for learning

Okay maybe it's not that unique, but I'm easy to impress. Roll with it! :cool:

On a serious note, I could picture a lot more of these purple fireflies spawning here than the usual amount. Either way, digging the aesthetic.

I could maybe help with sprites. Although i am new to spriting i'm not too bad at it it's just armor....I can't do armor :)

It's not useful feedback because all they honestly do is fish for assurance. Real, useful feedback is something that comes from users who have things to say about a mod that is more than a single screenshot and idea.

But hey, maybe my standards are just too high. Maybe I should drop down to a simpler level where I will just magically know if a mod is good or not before it even leaves alpha phase. Waiting and making informed, critical opinions is for cranky old people, this mod is absolutely fantastic and I love it and its whole, uh, one screenshot with no monsters, items, or content whatsoever.

It's not useful feedback because all they honestly do is fish for assurance. Real, useful feedback is something that comes from users who have things to say about a mod that is more than a single screenshot and idea.

But hey, maybe my standards are just too high. Maybe I should drop down to a simpler level where I will just magically know if a mod is good or not before it even leaves alpha phase. Waiting and making informed, critical opinions is for cranky old people, this mod is absolutely fantastic and I love it and its whole, uh, one screenshot with no monsters, items, or content whatsoever.
I see where your coming from, when it comes to judgement it's best to be subtle . However @Zocklukas has had decent history of producing good mods. And for that I trust he will care into this just as his other mods.

Your point in itself is perfectly valid, of course. It's not your opinion or standards I was referring to, but the curmudgeonly attitude that comes along with them.

Just mobs for now no drops grass yet . But i do have this

If anyone can find me the corruption background images just the background alone that would be fantastic
ExampleBiomeSurfaceFar - Copy - Copy.png

Dawn Guard
Dawn_Guard.png

Life 455
Defense 26
Damage 55
KB Resist 70%
- Everytime he loses 25% health he emits a soul cinder to rapidly chase the target persistently for a amount of time. Deals 90 damage and Inflicts "Soul Burn". beyondthat Dawn Guard is just a heavy fighter.

Shade Saber
Stalker (2).png

Life 375
Defense 3
Damage 70 (Melee) 90 (Pounce)
KB Resist 45%
-These mobs cloak themselves naturally in the Twilight Forests , if a player wanders close enough they pounce on them dealing 90 damage. Its a nasty surprise unless you peel your eyes for their high transparency. The Sabers decloak after being hit or a pounce

Spirit Surge Ooze
Spellsurge_Slime.png

Life 400
Defense 19
Damage 65
KB Resist 25%
- These slimes hop 50% faster than normal traveling slimes, these slimes hops cause a explosion of spirit fire dealing 80 damage and inflicting "Soul Burn"

Attachments

• Soul_Burn.png
    Soul_Burn.png
    625 bytes · Views: 282
Back
Top Bottom