Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
That link just takes me to a blank page.
4113297-6878226810-spect.jpg

Can you make two m1911 pistols? With two seperate versions?

Here's the ref pic.
images (2).jpg

Anyways, one version of this pistol has a Black Main and a dark red Handle and Slide. With a LAM attachment to it. Which is also black.

Another version is the same as the aformentioned one, but with a Dark Blue color, replacing the Dark Red color of the aformentioned version.

Can you make two m1911 pistols? With two seperate versions?

Here's the ref pic.

Anyways, one version of this pistol has a Black Main and a dark red Handle and Slide. With a LAM attachment to it. Which is also black.

Another version is the same as the aformentioned one, but with a Dark Blue color, replacing the Dark Red color of the aformentioned version.
Sure, I can do that, one question though. What's a LAM?

[sarcasm] I want a majestic flap-flap.aka stingray
I want a stingray,please. [/sarcasm] (I totally dont copy anyone)
If you cant do that,I want a floaty potato.aka manatee
I want a manatee. (Only if you cant do the stingray)

Like that, yeah.
It's on the list.

Make a throwing star based on a fallen star.
*shrug* Sure, why not.

[sarcasm] I want a majestic flap-flap.aka stingray
I want a stingray,please. [/sarcasm] (I totally dont copy anyone)
If you cant do that,I want a floaty potato.aka manatee
I want a manatee. (Only if you cant do the stingray)
That was probably one of the most confusing requests I've ever been given, but it's on the list.

If you're able, could make a computer with a black screen with a blue smiley face on it? I'm looking for a new avatar!
I'll give it a go.

Do you have any tips on how to sprite? I am okay at sprites, but I am nowhere near this good (I may have asked something like this before, if I have, then sorry, I must have forgot :happy:) Also, are you a good teacher, or do you know someone who could help me with improving my sprites?

Back
Top Bottom