PC Functional Hoik House

Holy crap! That is really cool!. Question however, how are you supposed to get down from the top floor? There isn't a switch because there's no need to reset the up hoik, but then again there doesn't appear to be a way to get down :/

This would work brilliantly with a binary input system, so instead of 4 up/down hoiks from four switches you'd get 16!

Every switch you add after that doubles it!

Holy crap! That is really cool!. Question however, how are you supposed to get down from the top floor? There isn't a switch because there's no need to reset the up hoik, but then again there doesn't appear to be a way to get down :/
you can just go down the hoik at the top

This can be automated to require no switches to return to ground level, also made to deliver the player directly into the room.

... For each floor, there is a switch on the main floor and a corresponding switch on the target floor. These switches toggle the length of the up hoik track to the respective floor and the entry down hoik which needs to be activated to provide access to the floor on the way up. You cannot go down without hitting the switch on the floor...

I'm not here to argue, I'm just sayin'

EDIT: Oh. I get it. You're mounting with the foot height hoik. My bad. You're right :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom