Wii U Update and 3DS News

Status
Not open for further replies.
another thing to ask: if potions like the recall/teleport potion will get 1.3 sprites, will all other potions get 1.3 sprites? :D

we'll see what happens but I think since the 3DS version is a fusion of 1.2 with some 1.2.4 and 1.3 features it'd be nice to see a bit more of 1.3 in the game like self defending NPCs and some occasional 1.3 enemies as well as the music from the Underworld. 3DS version would then become it's own unique version that none can take away from.

we'll see what happens but I think since the 3DS version is a fusion of 1.2 with some 1.2.4 and 1.3 features it'd be nice to see a bit more of 1.3 in the game like self defending NPCs and some occasional 1.3 enemies as well as the music from the Underworld. 3DS version would then become it's own unique version that none can take away from.
True.

I mean I know all of 1.3 would be asking way too much but I think with some more 1.3 flavor I might actually start playing it even more than I play my Vita version and that's saying a lot considering how far the Vita version has gotten.

curious here, if you guys had to pick between online multi or full 1.2.4 content what would you pick? assuming we already had the crash fixes and all
I personally would go with full 1.2.4 but it's a hard choice
Tough choice, but probably 1.2.4 content.

The size of the worlds on 3ds right now are 1750 blocks wide and 900 blocks tall. A "Small World" on PC is 4200 blocks wide and 1200 blocks tall. So this means that the New 3ds worlds can be up to 2.4 times wider than the older 3ds worlds.
Ok, that Sounds really nice (for them with n3ds^^)
We need better Co op options and few small things (and crashless playing), but We're on a right way ^^

How do you figure that?

Console X started at V1.1, updated to 1.2.4 over time.

Wii U comes 2-3 years later, goes nearly straight to 1.2.4.....or the same full-of-content game as every other console. So, its more like Wii U players got the "full old gen package" right up front. I guess I will never understand the "game isn't getting updates = game is dead" logic. I still play plenty of games that have not received an update.....in years or EVER. They are fun for what they are.
Dang it. I got pwnd by an admin.

They still haven't figured out why there's all those crash issues though, which is a shame.

That's one of the major focal points of this update. Fingers crossed that they can find the cause(s).

curious here, if you guys had to pick between online multi or full 1.2.4 content what would you pick? assuming we already had the crash fixes and all
I personally would go with full 1.2.4 but it's a hard choice

The question right now is what is possible for each. At some point, we should start with "What all is left that would fill that gap to 1.2.4" - I mean 3DS is like a mishmosh of various updates at this point.

That's one of the major focal points of this update. Fingers crossed that they can find the cause(s).

The question right now is what is possible for each. At some point, we should start with "What all is left that would fill that gap to 1.2.4" - I mean 3DS is like a mishmosh of various updates at this point.
Personally I'd like both, but whatever they add I'll be glad about, but of course bug fixes are the most important thing.

Ok, now we know what's in the update...
But the Stuff what @Loki said, Sounds like the update is not ready and the didn't get what the crash issue(s) come from...

Plz tell me they are rdy and just the Nintendo Stuff missing or they are about to be rdy :'(

Nice to know that the New 3ds will get the bigger worlds (and sad for the old 3ds, and 2ds sytems that can't) Know im wondering if N3ds will eventually have more content? Something to think about. :)

Ok, now we know what's in the update...
But the Stuff what @Loki said, Sounds like the update is not ready and the didn't get what the crash issue(s) come from...

Plz tell me they are rdy and just the Nintendo Stuff missing or they are about to be rdy :'(

Remember, I do not work at either 505 Games or CodeGlue - all I know for sure is that the stability stuff is an area of focus for this update. I was just expressing my hope that it is successful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom