Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesss! Looking nice! Mmmmm. Maybe Mrs. Biome is grappled because there is a current in the ocean?

if you look to the right there is some kind of cooking pot with what looks like an pot next to a skeleton next to that. the armor they are wearing looks dope and Mr. Ocean seems to be wielding some kind of electric sword? also a smaller detail is the crafting bench at the top of the screen with a bottle and a potion on it and beds might not need houses to work any more because there is one just sat to the left of the work bench. also pay attention to the keys in Mrs. biomes inventory they must be pretty common because if you look closely there are a few more on the ground. and what the heck is that laser from the sky and there are no more bubbles to show breath there is a debuff or maybe that only pops up when you start to drowned who knows?
overall the weapons and armor have not disappointed and the overall look of the game is amazing 10/10!

Super Shark is going down and spewing keys, love it.

Although this one is my favorite. Who are you little guy?
whoareyou.jpg

I'm interested in the line coming up from Mrs. Biome. It looks like it could be some kind of snorkel type device (but she's still drowning because it doesn't reach the air). Also, it appears the ocean has a unique type of stone, unless that's just a visual difference.

Oh, that water looks so PRETTY!

It's so very nice to see that the Ocean biome this time around is shaping up to be an actual biome.
Also, small detail, but I love how the background wall looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom