Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, since we are gonna get a pc, an xb1 and a ps4 version of Terraria : Otherworld, could you include cross-play? I think it would be an appreciated feature.

Well there are a lot of interesting things in that screen shot. Nice to see a more varied ocean biome, and water looking improved with the original game in mind. First thing I noticed was the keys... Makes me wonder on those. The sea life looking rather nice. A decent teaser overall; although does make me wonder what minimum specs are needed to play, especially seeing how detailed things are... Guess I'll find out in time. :dryadhappy:

I'm so excited for this, but as a low-end gamer, I have to say, I hope Otherworld's requirements aren't too high :)

Also, I just need to say this. I don't know who is doing the spriting for this game, but that Explosives Class level up sprite is one of the most cool looking sprite I have ever seen. Great job to who ever made it :)

99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a building about to jump. If you part of the one percent with 3D glasses and box of popcorn and a soda yelling "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy this into your signature and hope with all your heart that it happens!

A decent teaser overall; although does make me wonder what minimum specs are needed to play, especially seeing how detailed things are...

I doubt the extra detail should be a problem. I mean, currently images in Terraria really have twice the resolution of what they look like, everything that look like one pixel is really a two by two pixel square. So if they just had every pixel really be one pixel big it would still be the same resolution as Terraria. So I doubt the graphics should be a problem. That's my thought on it anyways.

So i need heart medicine now.
But let's ask the important questions here: will Terraria: OW have borderless screen mode?

I doubt the extra detail should be a problem. I mean, currently images in Terraria really have twice the resolution of what they look like, everything that look like one pixel is really a two by two pixel square. So if they just had every pixel really be one pixel big it would still be the same resolution as Terraria. So I doubt the graphics should be a problem. That's my thought on it anyways.
I am not only referring to graphics here... Looking at apparent mechanics that also interact with the graphics. Like the water, which in terraria if I were to release the ocean; it will most likely chug a bit. Or rather more water... animations do count, and on top mechanics to drive what is going on screen.

I have a lower end system, 2012 make; which was mid range then, or close to it. I am not truly worried, as my main point was wondering on spec minimums in general. Regardless of what is in this pic or any other snipets they have shown so far. I guess curiosity more or less, as there are many newer game I know I will not ever get to run on this system... Not that it bothers me, just a pondering. :dryadsmile:

Ocean that actually worth exploring? Sounds promising. I hope T:OW will deliver everything they use for building hype unlike some other titles.

The Most Beautiful Artwork & Artstyle i've ever seen! Love the Environment & Textures on this game, Epic. Silly question, Who's working on overall Art? Re-logic Team / Engine Software Team? I want to check their portfolio for sure!

So it looks like water doesn't block light as much as it used to? I mean, we can actually see the bottom of the ocean! Or maybe that's a dev trick for screenshot's sake... but i'd rather pretend it's just an accessory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom