Terraia 1.3 MAX DAMAGE (help me find it!)

i meant using the portal gun projectile moving over teal plates to replace you being hoiked over pressure plates.
Oops, silly me. Now I got it and thanks, I didn't know that portal gun station's projectiles can trigger the teal pressure pads:) So that is the fastest projectile in the game?
That sounds like a super interesting idea! But there are so much things to test and figure out, like if dummy ghosts can teleport into the next teleporter over and over in less than a tick or not. Did you test your setup and check how much DPS you got? if it indicates around 1050 (150*7), which means dummy ghost actually can teleport over and over in less than a tick properly.
[doublepost=1468827882,1468827510][/doublepost]I forgot to add that you need to make at least 6 tiles of gaps between each of the teleporters, so that fireworks can hit only when dummy ghosts are on the respective teleporters. Well, I'm going to test it for myself too!

Well, I'm going to test it for myself too!

i downloaded your 126m map and refitted it with teal plates and a portalgun station, it seems to fire ok, but my computer isn't strong enough to calculate an accurate dps

i had trouble finding the speed of the PGS projectile on the forums, some personal testing points to it moving at 349-350 tiles/second

Just a small update!
151,274,800 DPS

i downloaded your 126m map and refitted it with teal plates and a portalgun station, it seems to fire ok, but my computer isn't strong enough to calculate an accurate dps
Sorry for the late reply. I have been testing the PGS method now and then, and every time I get the test result I'm more convinced that this game can't process the things in less than a tick.
For example, it seems you can't hit the dummy with rockets multiple times in less than a tick. I put 5 teleporters in a row, put a rocket on each of them, and then launch them with the PGS and teal pads, 1 tick before the dummy ghost pass through them. 1 rocket can hit the dummy, but the rest just get through it.
It's so hard to describe it in just words, so I'm going to make a gif.

Last edited:
Just a small update!
151,274,800 DPS

Sorry for the late reply. I have been testing the PGS method now and then, and every time I get the test result I'm more convinced that this game can't process the things in less than a tick.
For example, it seems you can't hit the dummy with rockets multiple times in less than a tick. I put 5 teleporters in a row, put a rocket on each of them, and then launch them with the PGS and teal pads, 1 tick before the dummy ghost pass through them. 1 rocket can hit the dummy, but the rest just get through it.
It's so hard to describe it in just words, so I'm going to make a gif.
I would very much like to view this GIF

Hey everyone! It's great to be back on the forums kinda... I feel bad because I've barely visited them since 1.3 release.
That and I haven't posted anything on TMEC since my golem afk farm (which I believe still works)

Anyway I'm getting off topic.
So... The Maximum Damage in Terraria 1.3
I need the help of the TMEC forums to figure out which methods there are into getting the highest DPS/impact damage/ theoretical damage possible!

This is for my updated Max Damage video for Terraria 1.3
(which alongside top 5 weapons has been the most highly requested)

If you haven't seen it yet, here is the Max Damage for 1.2.4, my most popular video to date :)

If you have any methods/ideas/clips that you want me to feature in the video let me know in the comments of this thread.
If the method deals around 50k+ damage/DPS it has a chance of making it into the video!!

So far this is the best I could get 720K DPS with the Last Prism. (yes this is a screenshot from my top 5 weapons video)

View attachment 69020

Another promising method is the stacking of Nebula Arcanums
and the SDMG with luminite bullets (140K DPS)

Thanks! I hope to see you again soon TMEC. Any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED
:merchantcry:I fi*sob*nally know how to *sob* kill my friends

Back
Top Bottom