PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really surprising.

A small problem (does anyone else met by the way?):
it seems no longer support 1980X1080 resolution.
It's completely blank at full screen window (no problem before updating) and the resolution on full screen mode is also low.
Not sure whether it's my computer's problem.

Edit:
Drag the Windowed screen to Full Screen size is OK, but it will still become blank when hit the maximize button
This is working for me, I generally play at windowed/max resolution.

http://puu.sh/r5oEa/57a65531d4.jpg

eta: The borderless window option was new to me (Leinfors tells me it was added in 1.3.1. If I disable it, then full-screen windowed gives me 1920x1058.

I'm not really a fan of the new mining pulsating visual, would it be possible to have an option to switch it?

Yes! Mmm. I can't wait to update the wasteland map to better incorporate some things.

Ackkkk, just trying to get some lead ore at the very edge of near surface underground desert and sand worm hits me quick. And another two times trying to recover my coin. Careful guys.

awesome update :D
9000CE4221D60F364E003426C4444C1C554F8872

Not sure how to describe this very well, but when I was using the stealth from Vortex armor in a sandstorm I couldn't move into certain directions at times. First left, then right.

The update is pretty nice though, and the sandstorm track is really cool!

Last edited:
This will be a nice surprise for those who maked his base on a Desert :D GL HF the worms are comming ^^
1abgtr.jpg

Woo! Looks great!
*excited noises*
EDIT: I see the Forbidden armor is a counterpart to the frost armor, being a hybrid armor, with the sand elemental being the counterpart to the frost golem. I have something similar to this in the JoostMod with the Sandstorm armor and desert golem, but the armor's a throwing/summon hybrid armor. I think I'll change this back to being just throwing armor bonus to compensate once tModloader updates and Joostmod with it.

Last edited:
Found out how to create the new armour set:

You need Adamantite / Titanium bars and one "forbidden fragment" item at a Mythril/Orichalcum anvil. Pretty much what @Joost8910 said. Frost armour counterpart.

Not sure how to describe this very well, but when I was using the stealth from Vortex armor in a sandstorm I couldn't move into certain directions at times. First left, then right.

The update is pretty nice though, and the sandstorm track is really cool!
That's probably the effects of the great wind debuff, it pushes you back very strongly in one direction.

Love this new desert to pieces!

That's probably the effects of the great wind debuff, it pushes you back very strongly in one direction.
I assumed it was that, but thought it was weird that it stops me from moving completely into that direction.

I would guess it's probably just the extreme movement decrease of both combining to completely negate your movement speed.

I think unicorn mount can help a lot too with the winds. For me, the dust devils are more effective at making things difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom