PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are aware of an issue with networking on Mac and Linux. Work is being done to correct the problem as quickly as possible! Hang in there!

The team says this should be all fixed now. Mac and Linux users will need to re-download the Dedicated Server software.

Update is decent. New mount is cool (got it in first 15 min) but unicorn mount is still better. New ancient vanity looks cool too. BUT, there are many more bugs then they fixed. 'Quick stack to nearby chest' button is broken so you have to do it manualy. in coop some tombstones are broke as they say only your name. And that is pretty much everything that I noticed in first 20 min that I was playing it.
Can corroborate, there seems to be an issue with the quick stacking to nearby chests. It wouldn't put the adamantitie bars I had in my inventory into a skyware chest I was standing directly in front of that had 37 of them inside.

Both, yeah. Only gives you 3 minions, though. To be honest... it's more Magic based.

Its loot level is equivalent to pre-Mech, so this is actually pretty nice for that section of the game. Spider Armor, a pure summoning armor, gives only 4 at the same tier, and this is a hybrid armor. :) Hard to call that "more magic based" when its about 75% as potent as the only other Summoner Armor at that point in the game!

Can corroborate, there seems to be an issue with the quick stacking to nearby chests. It wouldn't put the adamantitie bars I had in my inventory into a skyware chest I was standing directly in front of that had 37 of them inside.

Were the adamantite bars in your hotbar?

If possible, could you take a screenshot of the inventory setup you had when this wasn't working, and your proximity to the chest? Were you in SP or MP? What input device were you using (keyboard or gamepad)?

Its loot level is equivalent to pre-Mech, so this is actually pretty nice for that section of the game. Spider Armor, a pure summoning armor, gives only 4 at the same tier, and this is a hybrid armor. :) Hard to call that "more magic based" when its about 75% as potent as the only other Summoner Armor at that point in the game!

Personal opinions in the end, I guess! Just seems more magic based to me.

If possible, could you take a screenshot of the inventory setup you had when this wasn't working, and your proximity to the chest? Were you in SP or MP? What input device were you using (keyboard or gamepad)?
Will do. But while I was about to start that, I ran into another bug:

1C3967C90FD8A5AC9C064C9A1069E40C868DC29C

This nimbus rod is stuck in my inventory. I cannot click on it at all. I cannot move any other item into its slot, and it only seems to be this exact rod in this exact slot (you can see the two others I have previously gotten already inside the chest).

EDIT: Relogging fixed it and made it clickable again, so it wasn't a ghost item.

So how do I know when there is a sandstorm in the desert? I went and checked the desert while it was raining and it still rained in the desert.

The team says this should be all fixed now. Mac and Linux users will need to re-download the Dedicated Server software.

Awesome! Testing now, will confirm shortly :D

EDIT: Confirmed fixed!
Thanks a lot for an incredible turnaround on this issue :D

Personal opinions in the end, I guess! Just seems more magic based to me.

On one hand, you can call it an opinion, but as I helped decide what perks that armor got, I know for a fact that it:
- Has two stats dedicated to magic
- Has two stats dedicated to summoning
- All of the stats are decent, but weaker than similar stats "pure" armors at the same tier (less magic damage, less summon damage, less minions) with the exception of Mana bonus.
- The class perk is very "summon/magic" hybrid, and synergizes well with both styles.
- The defense is more than Spider Armor but less than equivalent Magic Armors.

Its literally split right down the middle in terms of what type of armor it is. ;)

So how do I know when there is a sandstorm in the desert? I went and checked the desert while it was raining and it still rained in the desert.

You will know, its very highly visible if there is one. There is also a new music track that accompanies it.

With the patch that just came out, I am able to Host & Play again--at least, I can connect to myself this way; I will post again if friends are unable to connect.

Quick question: Where does the new sandstorm music fall in the tracklisting for the game? As much as I appreciate you guys adding new music to the game, I just cut two wavebanks, the second of which I finished just last night, so you can imagine the frustration when they didn't work this morning. Once I know where the new song is in the track order, I can easily fix that, though.

Too bad all my deserts are corrupted at the moment.

Corrupted Deserts will work perfectly fine with all of the new content in this update. In fact, there is even an enemy variant that is exclusive to the Corrupt desert, so that's to your advantage!

What if I am not in the desert at the time one occurs?

You will not be able to tell if there is one going, much like you may not be aware its raining when below ground. However, they last for a good while, much like rain, and aren't particularly infrequent, so checking out your desert from time to time should suffice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom