Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Could you elaborate? I'm not sure what you mean. I've been working on The Tropics. As a jungle alt, it is fairly large and won't be done relatively soon. It's roughly 3x the size of The Infestation.

I meant when you had last been working on it. Also, it's that big?! I'm even more excited now!

I meant when you had last been working on it. Also, it's that big?! I'm even more excited now!
The answer at the time would have been "Today".

Yeah. Tropics is pretty large.

There will be a small announcement tomorrow regarding alternates.

UPDATE

====================================

1XmsD16.png

The Tropics is nearing completion (75% done)! It's ETA for being completed is next week. It's ETA for being posted is shortly after that (possibly within the week after). Assuming nothing goes amiss, you'll be able to see the alternate Jungle in all it's glory very soon!

szHS4UC.png

The Necropolis has been revealed and development on it has begun (20% done)! With the advent of 1.3.3's Desert, an alternate Desert was inevitable. The Necropolis is an ancient area of the world now buried among the sands -- but still thrumming with the energies of the undead...

prHj3A8.gif

The River is being updated! Expect a reformat, new sprites, and other misc. changes to the biome. Changes will occur AFTER the Tropics is completed and posted, but BEFORE the Necropolis is completed and posted. Quite possibly my most popular alternate suggestion, The River has been sorely outdated since the introduction of 1.3 and my improvement in spriting and formatting. It's time for a much needed facelift! Expect great things!

Thank you everyone for the continued support of my alternates! You have no idea how much I enjoy seeing my alternate sigils popping up in people's signatures as of late! While I'm not entirely convinced any of these will be added ever, again I will say; I do this for fun. Your support for these alternates justifies making the alternates as a means of entertainment. Because of that, I will continue to work hard and strive to bring you alternates that are fun and unique! Who knows, with enough support, I may just end up making an alternate Terraria in it's entirety!

UPDATE

1XmsD16.png

The Tropics is nearing completion (75% done)! It's ETA for being completed is next week. It's ETA for being posted is shortly after that (possibly within the week after). Assuming nothing goes amiss, you'll be able to see the alternate Jungle in all it's glory very soon!

szHS4UC.png

The Necropolis has been revealed and development on it has begun (20% done)! With the advent of 1.3.3's Desert, an alternate Desert was inevitable. The Necropolis is an ancient area of the world now buried among the sands -- but still thrumming with the energies of the undead...

prHj3A8.gif

The River is being updated! Expect a reformat, new sprites, and other misc. changes to the biome. Changes will occur AFTER the Tropics is completed and posted, but BEFORE the Necropolis is completed and posted. Quite possibly my most popular alternate suggestion, The River has been sorely outdated since the introduction of 1.3 and my improvement in spriting and formatting. It's time for a much needed facelift! Expect great things!

Thank you everyone for the continued support of my alternates! You have no idea how much I enjoy seeing my alternate sigils popping up in people's signatures as of late! While I'm not entirely convinced any of these will be added ever, again I will say; I do this for fun. Your support for these alternates justifies making the alternates as a means of entertainment. Because of that, I will continue to work hard and strive to bring you alternates that are fun and unique! Who knows, with enough support, I may just end up making an alternate Terraria in it's entirety!

OH! That looks amazing just from the picture! And a alternate Terraria!? That's...a lot of work.

OH! That looks amazing just from the picture! And a alternate Terraria!? That's...a lot of work.
Well if I get continued support, I'll make alternates.

Enough alternates, and I'll eventually cover all of Terraria.

It's just a matter of time and support.

And yeah, I like the Necropolis Sigil. It's pretty boss. The sprites are going well too. I would have announced the Necropolis sooner, but I was waiting for Re-Logic to push 1.3.3 so I could get all the alt content in without having to go back and update the suggestion a 2nd time.

Well if I get continued support, I'll make alternates.

Enough alternates, and I'll eventually cover all of Terraria.

It's just a matter of time and support.

And yeah, I like the Necropolis Sigil. It's pretty boss. The sprites are going well too. I would have announced the Necropolis sooner, but I was waiting for Re-Logic to push 1.3.3 so I could get all the alt content in without having to go back and update the suggestion a 2nd time.

Yeah, but you're gonna need to get really creative. I can understand why you wanted to save some work.

Yeah, but you're gonna need to get really creative. I can understand why you wanted to save some work.
Well. It's less about being creative and more about finding the time.

I've already toyed with the ideas of an alternate... everything I don't already have. Whether I decided to go through with them or not will really depend on the reception of the remaining current alternates.

So when these are done:
szHS4UC.png
1XmsD16.png
SsRDRSa.png
v5H0FAy.png
SxLzoV0.png
mx7nwxN.png
4RvJk5A.png
XbqTPsN.png
6pjD9Sj.png

I'll see how they are received, and it the reception is favorable, I'll consider moving forward with more alts. After all, if people start to dislike the alternates -- then I don't need to dedicate any of my personal time to them any longer. If people like them and want more -- then I will be happy to carve out time to work on more.

Well. It's less about being creative and more about finding the time.

I've already toyed with the ideas of an alternate... everything I don't already have. Whether I decided to go through with them or not will really depend on the reception of the remaining current alternates.

So when these are done:
szHS4UC.png
1XmsD16.png
SsRDRSa.png
v5H0FAy.png
SxLzoV0.png
mx7nwxN.png
4RvJk5A.png
XbqTPsN.png
6pjD9Sj.png

I'll see how they are received, and it the reception is favorable, I'll consider moving forward with more alts. After all, if people start to dislike the alternates -- then I don't need to dedicate any of my personal time to them any longer. If people like them and want more -- then I will be happy to carve out time to work on more.

Well I sure like them and want more!

Oh my god. I both want to ask what it means and just post that oh my god that's a cool picture you made. It's just amazing.
You may have begun to notice that my alternates tend to be slightly darker than their base game counterparts. Some even go as far as to be more difficult and challenging.

End Of Days is an extension of this thematic.

While we still have quite a ways to go until End of Days is set loose upon the forums; I thought it would be fun to begin teasing it. I may be able to answer some questions about it... depending on the questions. I won't give away too much.

First off, can I get that magnificent mask :p

What do you have in mind for a replacement for the pillars, assuming that's a part of it. Actually that may be revealing too much.

Does this also replace the lunatic cultist fight?

First off, can I get that magnificent mask :p

What do you have in mind for a replacement for the pillars, assuming that's a part of it. Actually that may be revealing too much.

Does this also replace the lunatic cultist fight?
It DOES replace the Lunatic Cultist fight.

One of my alternates already hints/reveals the Pillar alt. But there's a lot more to it than meets the eye.

You can't have the mask!

Back
Top Bottom