3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take yoyos if they decided to add them. Just have the Eye of Cthulhu craftable with souls. I haven't done a yoyo playthrough before so I might hop on that

Here's the bridge I've made in the 3DS version:

WVW69jQb3moeEu2YML

And on the map:
WVW69jQb5UI8DEEAmY

@Deanzor Is it possible to give Terraria 3Ds an exclusive final boss/event with new endgame items, ores etc.that doesn't strain the hardware?Just curious as there's eye and brain of cthulu and the moon lord is cthulus brother so where's Cthulu himself?

Cthulhu is chillin in Hawaii letting his bro do all the work..after all he must've said "Screw this I'm goin on vacation!" after losing his eye and his brain.
Well I hope they add some sort of final boss/event and maybe they could update current events enemy and music wise like pirate invasion with flying Dutchman u know.Ocram isn't a true final boss IMO.Maybe they could do a Nintendo themed event.
Maybe the could make a hardware friendly version/Nintendo themed version of martian madness called metroid madness or the lunar event/moon lord final boss/event based on Zelda Major as mask called Majora's wrath where u have a certain period of time to fight all the bosses from mm and u gotta collect their masks.Also the normal moon in background can be updated to look like majora's moon then after that the last boss u defeat drops the suspicious looking mask that u use like a guide voodo doll but it kills a random NPC then u fight skull kid who is a redskin of the lunatic cultist once u kill him.you fight majora's mask with its 3 forms.After u defeat him.the moon reverts back to normal and he drops endgame stuff like moonlord.The giant fish boss has updated/unique ai based on duke fishron.The giant worm boss is based on the destroyer.The bull boss has ai similar to the headless horseman but in a boss form and the temple warriors ai is similar to the golems.All of them would have masks and trophies and maybe we can have our own version of expert mode.I know all of this sounds like like it would murder the 3DS hardware, I'm just brainstorming ideas.Let's hope they do give us or own final boss/event that is as hard as moonlord or stronger than any other boss that can lead us in to our own version of expert mode.Just ideas and hoping they do something like this if they can whether its Nintendo themed or not.If u read the whole post thank u for listening and have a great day:) -KingCactus74

I'd take yoyos if they decided to add them. Just have the Eye of Cthulhu craftable with souls. I haven't done a yoyo playthrough before so I might hop on that
Yoyos would sadly be usless in 3ds version. If you notice the way they work, you'll notice that it needs the mouse to be effective. A good why to show is with the magic missile. They work the same when comes to movement. The yoyo is the same only it stays up until it's time limit runs out. There is a reason that they added the lock-on system. The game would be annoying. Also the 3ds screen is smaller than pc so the range limit of the yoyo would decreased.
[doublepost=1473642598,1473642464][/doublepost]
Well I hope they add some sort of final boss/event and maybe they could update current events enemy and music wise like pirate invasion with flying Dutchman u know.Ocram isn't a true final boss IMO.Maybe they could do a Nintendo themed event.
Maybe the could make a hardware friendly version/Nintendo themed version of martian madness called metroid madness or the lunar event/moon lord final boss/event based on Zelda Major as mask called Majora's wrath where u have a certain period of time to fight all the bosses from mm and u gotta collect their masks.Also the normal moon in background can be updated to look like majora's moon then after that the last boss u defeat drops the suspicious looking mask that u use like a guide voodo doll but it kills a random NPC then u fight skull kid who is a redskin of the lunatic cultist once u kill him.you fight majora's mask with its 3 forms.After u defeat him.the moon reverts back to normal and he drops endgame stuff like moonlord.The giant fish boss has updated/unique ai based on duke fishron.The giant worm boss is based on the destroyer.The bull boss has ai similar to the headless horseman but in a boss form and the temple warriors ai is similar to the golems.All of them would have masks and trophies and maybe we can have our own version of expert mode.I know all of this sounds like like it would murder the 3DS hardware, I'm just brainstorming ideas.Let's hope they do give us or own final boss/event that is as hard as moonlord or stronger than any other boss that can lead us in to our own version of expert mode.Just ideas and hoping they do something like this if they can whether its Nintendo themed or not.If u read the whole post thank u for listening and have a great day:) -KingCactus74
They might not be able to get the rights but if they could it would amazing. Deanzor! We has idea.

they would have to call it Minora instead of Majora for copyright reasons. I don't think they'll do anything too Nintendo related outside of the few small references theyput in already.

Just more ideas cause I can't get them outta my head
Majoras Wrath extra ideas
After Duke Fishronis defeated, moon chunks will start falling in ur world like meteors that will contain new ore called Moonlite Or Moonbrite that acts as end game ore.At night, there is a chance other than falling stars appearing will be moon tears which mix with the moon ore to make the end game armor.
End game armors include
Warrior set=Fierce Deity's Armor(after u craft the armor, u unlock the sword recipe but u need to craft the armor first
Mage set=Sage Armor or skull kid armor
Ranger set=True Heroes Clothes armor or hero's clothes armor(you can also craft the hero's bow or hylian bow with the hylian shield possibly?
Summoner set=Cooco Armor or Giants Armor
After Majoras wrath final boss/event is defeated, expert mode is unlocked retaining most of the PC expert mode items ex. Boss treasure bags, demon heart, dev sets etc.
Maybe the 1.3 NPCs can be added as well.Who knows?
I thought since the moon lord/lunatic cultist/lunar event didn't involve much when it came to the Corruption vs Hallow side of things.Maybe this event/boss idea could do the same thing but with a Zelda style since the original boss idea for Terraria was Zelda mm themed then since this is on a Nintendo console, they could do this based on their original idea(if they get the rights and if it doesn't kill the hardware)then this would be awesome!Also if an idea like this comes through, they can add it to Wii U/NX but if they go with a non Nintendo themed final boss/event then maybe they can bring the idea they might come out with to Vita, Wii u and 3DS!But these posts are just ideas and thoughts!
If u guys want, I can give u my ideas for Metroid Madness that I came up with if ur interested!But again if u read this, thank u very much and have a wonderful day!:) -KingCactus74

I know this is all hypothetical, but I feel like Majora's Mask is too specific for a Zelda themed event, especially considering how different that game is from the rest, so it doesn't really represent the series all that well.
If there would be a Nintendo themed end game, then I'd rather all of their major series get represented (as opposed to one game, no matter how good that game is) so that Nintendo itself as a whole gets representation.

E="Manman, post: 1091378, member: 59559"]I don't think they are, sadly.[/QUOTE]
Darn. :/

@Deanzor Is it possible to give Terraria 3Ds an exclusive final boss/event with new endgame items, ores etc.that doesn't strain the hardware?Just curious as there's eye and brain of cthulu and the moon lord is cthulus brother so where's Cthulu himself?

I would say this is unlikely to happen, but future updates will always depend on the popularity of the 3DS version. I wasn't sure we'd get larger worlds and that's happening, so you never know.

I would say this is unlikely to happen, but future updates will always depend on the popularity of the 3DS version. I wasn't sure we'd get larger worlds and that's happening, so you never know.
I'll still be playing, so hopefully the 3ds version will continue to get updates for bugs and content in the coming months.

- Crash sh*t fix
- better Co op Features (remember map, organisate chests, and such Stuff for both. We need 2 Player maps! This game is absolutly made for Co op, you have to use that ^^)
- mp bugs (example - I cannot catch Butterflys n Stuff)

That's what we need!
QUICK :D
(as long as this crashes exist, bigger worlds, small bugs/gliches and other Stuff should be ignored)

Did you find out what the crashes made yet? :) @Deanzor

- Crash sh*t fix
- better Co op Features (remember map, organisate chests, and such Stuff for both. We need 2 Player maps! This game is absolutly made for Co op, you have to use that ^^)
- mp bugs (example - I cannot catch Butterflys n Stuff)

That's what we need!
QUICK :D
(as long as this crashes exist, bigger worlds, small bugs/gliches and other Stuff should be ignored)

Did you find out what the crashes made yet? :) @Deanzor
Yes. Every time you complain another world in Terraria crashes. :sigh:

That Sounds sarcasm xD
But the truth is, that the only reason i'm here in this Forum is cause the crashes.
So i ask and ask and ask till you get it^^
I should have been solved months ago xD
Plus... I'm curious what the crashes come from ^^

(anyway i like this Forum :D)

Oh my god, really? "[It] should have been solved months ago"? Oooooh the entitlement coming from you just makes me want to facepalm myself with a shovel.
What, do ya think the developers are all napping 24 hours a day or at the beach or something slacking off? No, they're hard at work making sure Terraria 3DS is as great as it could possibly be. I'm not sure if you're aware, but game development isn't done via magic. Or pushing a " Fix all the things" button. Sure, I dont know anything about game development, but the fact that I'm aware I know nothing is what makes me understand that you shouldn't try to rush something that cannot be rushed. Maybe you can learn that, too. And patience.

to answer your question I'm sure the crashes are by the same reason the PS Vita version would crash. memory leaking issue which means they might have to get it as stable as possible and cap it off there sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom