Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

On my tmodloader server, no mobs spawn on the surface. I know its not one of the mods, because it happens when all of them are disabled too. It does not happen on single player. Events don't even work. Please help!

tmodloader 1.3.3 as fast as possible pls
[doublepost=1473814265,1473814240][/doublepost]
IT DOESNT WORK IS 1.3.3?!
really?
[doublepost=1473814305][/doublepost]
Really? All you have to do is check the version on Terraria and then check the page.
It really isn't that hard.
all i have to do is that?!
[doublepost=1473814331][/doublepost]
Really? All you have to do is check the version on Terraria and then check the page.
It really isn't that hard.
there doesnt seem to be a 1.3.3 version :(

Dude... go into terraria and look in the bottom left. then go and check what version this is compatible with. See the difference?
yeah, terriria is 1.3.3.2 but this is 1.3.2
HOW DO I GET A 1.3.3 VERSION THAT WORKS WITH 1.3.3, I RE-DOWNLOADED IT SEVERAL TIMES AND NOTHING HAPPENED!!?
I'm triggered now. :(

after using my nerd powers i fixed it, just needed to manually do something

sometimes you can't trust a downloader that uses JUST javascript
I'm an idiot
[doublepost=1473815323,1473815299][/doublepost]
Yeah, I'm wasting my time here.
naw you triggered me which actually helped to ty
lol

For the record, it says I'm using Terraria version 1.3.3.1, even though it says that both versions of Terraria I have (vanilla and tModLoader) are 1.3.3.0

error.png

Also I am still getting OutOfMemory exceptions, so I feel that I'm just going to have to wait until every mod I'm using is updated; I have no idea which ones are causing the errors and which ones are fine to use.

I might not update to the new version until the mods I use like Thorium and Calamity updates on their end.
Cause I'm still trying to beat the game with mods, and I'm having one hard time in beating the mechanical bosses.
What armor should I use I have at current the paladium armor[range] set but that doesn't work well.

Leave your Tumblr bullcrap on Tumblr.

This sort of comment is off-topic and unneeded. If you think someone's comment is inappropriate, then report it. Otherwise, if you have a problem with a comment and can't respond in a constructive, on-topic way, then ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom