PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a critical disease of the inner ear which some people catch as a result of mining too much, resulting in balance issues . . .

:p

I kid. Its actually a new visual effect that occurs when the player mines a block, causing the block to "pop" a little. Observe!

View attachment 139128
It might be an idea, but can be something similiar when you are fishing, sometimes it isn't too visible, and sound efect can be sometimes ruined by monster, projectiles and minioms, ..... it could be very cool.

I don't know if this is an actual problem, but is the Sandstorm Event's Music going to be in Soundtrack 3 of the Terraria Official Soundtrack? I just really love music :p
This, actually. I would be very appreciative to be able to blast the Sandstorm track while I play my Steam games. I was a bit surprised to not find it in my music library even after updating it.

So during a sandstorm earlier I ended up fighting discombobulated sand worms that were attacking with unsynchronized segments. They were still killable, so it isn't a pressing issue however they just looked weird... no idea what was going on there... (though it might cause problems for someone that was solely using piercing weapons as the head was separate from the other segments)

So during a sandstorm earlier I ended up fighting discombobulated sand worms that were attacking with unsynchronized segments. They were still killable, so it isn't a pressing issue however they just looked weird... no idea what was going on there... (though it might cause problems for someone that was solely using piercing weapons as the head was separate from the other segments)
I've had that weird bug as well.
The worms do not have heads and move in somewhat weird patterns.

I've had that weird bug as well.
The worms do not have heads and move in somewhat weird patterns.
at least in my case I have noticed both completely headless worms and worms that are only a head. Considering I have observed these "independently" moving parts die simultaneously when a head was killed I presume that they are the same worm just well like a worm version of a Dullahan. From what I have observed the messed up worms actions seem to be guided by the head even though both the head and the body are not attached or anywhere near each other...

At the same time some worms (both tomb crawlers and Dune splicers) are perfectly normal in behavior with no particular preference by the game whether they spawn as normal or weird worms.
So far I have fought nearly every worm enemy in the game excluding bosses/prehardmode only worms but the behavior has been observed only with Dune Splicers and Tomb Crawlers. I can't rule out the possibility of this happening with other worms though I have not seen any of them do so and I have killed enough to get banners from several. Is this similar to what you have observed?

Additionally has anyone noticed that the Devourer is (Still) glitched with regards to the tally counter? It will always display as "kill count unavailable" when damaging/killing them. However they do still drop their respective banner every 50 kills it is just annoying to have to keep track of the kills manually...

My only complaint is that the boss new desert-themed Summoner/Magic armor didn't get an accompanying desert-themed minion...

Could've been a sandworm staff that functions like a weaker version of the Stardust Dragon!

Can I put my own music? Like put darude sandstorm with the name of the original sandstorm from Terraria?
You can if you know how to make a custom wavebank and install it. The game doesn't have any tools itself to do that, though, and we don't provide support if you have problems with that. You can look around this section for help making wavebanks.

Or, you can just mute the game music during a sandstorm and play whatever music you want on another device. Easy but cheesy.

Personally, I think the new original music for sandstorms is much better that that overplayed Darude version. :p

My only complaint is that the boss new desert-themed Summoner/Magic armor didn't get an accompanying desert-themed minion...

Could've been a sandworm staff that functions like a weaker version of the Stardust Dragon!
Well we got the Basilisk mount, which does summon damage so I'm happy.
I still expected an Antlion Staff since we don't have nearly enough recipes for the Mandibles. Gives Summoners a good earlygame start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom