Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried to figure this out i went on youtube and installed it but every time i try it does not stay it comes up then immediately exits out i don't know what to do any help would be nice thinks.

The issue with downgraded patches not launching still remains, anyone know what might be causing this and can you do anything about it? is it being fixed?

As mentioned many times before, it's still funny that this thread is a sticky, as the only way to actually benefit from this program is to pirate old versions.

This is still useful for differentiating mods installed for the latest version of terraria. I find it quite useful despite the lack of old version usage.

It would be nice if Eikester handed the project on to somebody else who could actually release updates and fix some of the problems GameLauncher has.

I don't want to rush you but When do you think we can actually go back to the Older versions cause Also allows you to Install the following Terraria versions (requires a Steam version):
(this feature doesn't work currently) kinda annoys me cause i really wanted to play Version 1.2.2 again

I don't want to rush you but When do you think we can actually go back to the Older versions cause Also allows you to Install the following Terraria versions (requires a Steam version):
(this feature doesn't work currently) kinda annoys me cause i really wanted to play Version 1.2.2 again
This mod is dead to rights my friend, afraid it's not going to get an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom