Truffle Worm AFK Farming Guide

The red beetles could probably be filtered out using their size, couldn't they? I don't think they fit through 1 block gaps like the worms do. If they are blocked by a wall, their AI should also ensure that they jump into the arrows fired by the traps.
This is a year old why would you reply to this o_O

How many Truffle Worms would spawn if you have drank a battle potion? What if there was a blood moon? :zombie:

Blood Moons and Eclipses only increase spawn rates on the surface, not underground.

The Battle Potion would buff the amount of enemy spawns, but it wouldn't increase the spawn rate of Truffle Worms specifically.

I'm currently playing on the most recent Xbox one update and made the dart engine for farms but it does not seem to be constant/automatic? Did they change the cooldown timers in 1.3? And if so, is there an updated version of the rapid fire dart engine?

I'm currently playing on the most recent Xbox one update and made the dart engine for farms but it does not seem to be constant/automatic? Did they change the cooldown timers in 1.3? And if so, is there an updated version of the rapid fire dart engine?
Indeed, the cooldown is now 3.33 seconds. To counter that, you can build one of these instead.
Btw there's another farm design that's better with 1.3, as mobs can now kill Truffle worms.

Last edited:
I know this might be an old post but the download link does not work for me and I have tested the latest one they have made and it seems to be not multiplayer friendly due to hoiks

I know you've already seen this, Diceman, but thought I'd post a link to my new truffle worm farm here, since I reference your design rather directly in my video. Written guide and video guide of farm, which uses an active size 1 hoik (and hoik engine) to collect up the worms rapidly to the player, with farm in a vertical layout.

I also refer to exactly what I believe the spawn ranges to be, in both guides, from careful testing in game.
hello can you pls send the blueprint of the farm area.

Back
Top Bottom