Member-Run Contest [Electronium] Sprite Contest!

Are you going to participate?

• Heck yeah! Sounds fun!

• Nope.avi

• Nah, I will just watch.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishcookie

Steampunker
Welcome ladies and gentlemen! I am currently hosting a Sprite Contest! I am needing some sprites for a new mod I am releasing and want YOU (the community) to supply some good ones. I don't want to request them from others as well... It is not even certain they will make them. So here are the rules and other info:

RULES:
1. NO STEALING OTHERS WORK! I know how to find out if you did, so don't try it... I want hand made sprites!
2. NO RESKINS! Pretty much don't take the Excaliber and make it purple of something.
3. DECENT SPRITES! Do something decent, don't just wipe your bum with the keyboard and say that is your sprite.
4. NO POSTING IRRELEVANT COMMENTS! I mean it! I will get the mods!
5. NO ARGUING OR CRITICIZING! All I want to see is a sprite and some info about it! Anything else is IRRELEVANT!
6. IMPORTANT: Once someone post their sprite here, it is owned by me and the creator... Take any sprite from this Forum, I will be sure to have a moderator speak with you. :mad:

How The Competition Will Work:
There will be a few winners... No, I can not give you money or a free steam game... The most I can hand in is your bragging rights and a place in the mod! So here are the places...

Bosses:
Only 1 Winner will be selected. Remember to give me a idea for a fight, it may change. ;) You will get a dev weapon of your choice in the mod!

Enemies:
10 Winners! Tell me what the enemy will do and where it will spawn! Top 5 get a custom weapon ingame!

Item Sets:
5 Winners! Give me the material sprites, the armor, weapons, and stuff! All get a custom weapon ingame!

Accessories, Weapons, Armor, Other Random Things:

25 Winners! Everyone's item will have their name in the description of it! Tell me what it is and what it does. :3

:kingslime:That is about all! Good luck have fun!:kingslime:

Last edited:
I'll participate :p I'll probably just do an item set though lol. I suck at everything else that is worth the prize there XD

Bone Knife
Flesh.png

Dropped from Hardmode Crimson Enemies
I am guessing you can make some stats for it

For personal reasons, these sprites and your right to use them have been revoked

Last edited:
I know how I shall compete with it. Imma make the cinnabarite set (The mineral actually exists. It's the most toxic mineral on Earth :p)

This is the Cinnabrite item set so far:

CinnabariteHelmet.png CinnabariteChestplate.png CinnabariteLeggings.png CinnabriteKatana.png

More sprites coming soon. That;s obviously not the entire set, I still need to do the drill, pickaxe, chainsaw, axe, shotbow, etc. lol. But for now I'm going to go to sleep, so you might see the rest of the sprites tomorrow :p

Ok, so this is all that I'm going to do for this item set. If there's anything else that I need to do, just tell me because I feel like I forgot about something to do XD:

CinnabariteBar.png Cinnabarite Bar
CinnabariteOre.png Cinnabarite Ore
CinnabariteHelmet.png CinnabariteChestplate.png CinnabariteLeggings.png Cinnabarite Helmet, Chestplate, and Leggings
CinnabaritePicksaw.png Cinnabarite Picksaw
CinnabariteTri-Shot.png Cinnabarite Tri-Shot
CinnabariteKatana.png Cinnabarite Katana/Sword/whatever you guys wanna call it :p

Once again, remind me if I forgot a tool or something like that. It's mainly a melee set, but I also added a ranged weapon for fun :p I'm not going to add a ranged/mage/summoner/throwing helmet though, because like I said, it's mainly a melee set. Anyway imma stop ranting now :p

For personal reasons, these sprites and your right to use them have been revoked

Last edited:
I didn't think I could defeat you lol. All I know is that there are multiple winners for the item sets, and I think I'm gonna be one of them (mostly because there are 5 winners, and only 2 people have posted any item sets yet XD)

Dank memes. I'm going to submit something soon. When I can figure out a color scheme for something spoopy :mad: (Not sure if :mad: is an actual emoji or not... I guess we shall see lol)
Edit: SO IT IS! I win at life

Le Spoopy Sword
SpoopySward.png
Le sword that I don't have a name for yet (Thinking probably Bloodlust. @RexodinoLP came up with that name I think. Credit to him for the name because I was stumped and couldn't think of anything :p)
SomeSwordOrSomethingIdkM8Lol.png
Le True Bloodlust
TrueSomeSwordOrSomethingIdkM8Lol.png
(It's glowing! :D)

Accessories, Weapons, Armor, Other Random Things:
25 Winners! Everyone's item will have their name in the description of it! Tell me what it is and what it does. :3
So, I guess this is for single item parts?
Sand Set.png
Remove the white background yourself, to lazy.
I was originally gonna make this a full on set, but I couldn't make a good bow, so it's just this shotgun.

Stats? It fires three shots at once, has a use time of 34, and damage is 17.
Crafted? One Boomstick, ten Desert Fossils at an anvil.
Modify stats how seen fit, as long as you keep it firing 3 bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom