tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A suggestion:

You should add 2 spreading biomes and when they reach one another,
something in chat should pop up as:
"[Biome 1] has collided with [Biome 2]!"
And the enemies of both biomes be stronger and be hostile against each other and focus less on the player.

Anyways, i hope you're all having a great day! The first strip will come out in the weekends (if possible)

A suggestion:

You should add 2 spreading biomes and when they reach one another,
something in chat should pop up as:
"[Biome 1] has collided with [Biome 2]!"
And the enemies of both biomes be stronger and be hostile against each other and focus less on the player.

Anyways, i hope you're all having a great day! The first strip will come out in the weekends (if possible)

This sounds very interesting, i dont know if its possible but look into it guys :D

New Spoiler! (New mob for new biome!)
VpJ0Ygw.gif

Did I see a new [shroomite] digging claw in that spoiler?

Last edited:
Го форум русскоязычным делать)
По крайней мере одна тема уже есть). Ну а что поделать, достойных альтернатив нет. Обидно, что игра так малопопулярна, и это странно.

Hello, I've recently installed the mod, and have a bug i think ought to be mentioned....if its been seen already ignore me, but i can't place a stone helmet on a mannequin. it doesn't display right, and when i break the mannequin afterwards trying to get it off, i instead get a second mannequin.

also, do you plan to make a non-broken invar shield? if for nothing else, id like to have one for display, since it's already kinda there and designed c:

По крайней мере одна тема уже есть). Ну а что поделать, достойных альтернатив нет. Обидно, что игра так малопопулярна, и это странно.
[link removed by staff] я тут вики по модам делаю на русском, чтоб русскоязычное комьюнити тоже могло без знания английского с модами поиграть

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom