Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Hi, i need you to make me a sprite for a dart machine gun for my mod. here is a bit of inspiration/whatever art.
latest

latest

just, no monkey xD

Make a throwing star based on a fallen star.
Here you go, made two versions.
Fallen Shuriken v1 bigger.png
Fallen Shuriken v1.png

Fallen Shuriken v2 bigger.png
Fallen Shuriken v2.png

(They look like they're made of cheese...)

Here are imgur links to the images:

1. http://imgur.com/VUaWNjs

2. http://imgur.com/XC5r4L8
I'll add the hound to the list, but I can't promise that I'll be able to make it. As previously stated, I'm not very good at making bosses.

Hi, i need you to make me a sprite for a dart machine gun for my mod. here is a bit of inspiration/whatever art.
latest

latest

just, no monkey xD
It's on the list.

I'm not saying your drawings are bad, it's my personal opinion. Some of your sprites seem to me too pale or too bright. I'm used to that in the pixel-art should all be moderate in terms of palette.
Well, I'm sorry you don't like them, but I respect your opinion. Most of the sprites come from many different times, and older sprites tend to be less saturated. That's just how I used to make them. Another thing is that a lot of the weapons and things are based off of stuff from other games, so I'm using the colors of those items, which may be too pale or bright.

To be honest though, the main reason there's such a wide variety of color and saturation is because I'm still practicing. I'm a very slow learner when it comes to art, and I doubt I'll ever be truly good at it.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Request:
A Icon For Me
I usually roll with a gold futuristic helmet, blue visor over my eyes, the nose and mouth are in the open.
The Body is just a futuristic body. Gold in the plated parts, Shoulders, Elbows, Chestplate, the rest of it is a like a navy mesh. The middle of the chestplate has a little blue crystal in the middle.
The Legs have a golden utility belt, kneepads, and golden boots. The rest is of the same navy mesh.
The Gold should be a little more orange than the one in game. Like so:
latest

[doublepost=1474464509,1474464476][/doublepost]Also the gloves are gold plated. :)

Request:
A Icon For Me
I usually roll with a gold futuristic helmet, blue visor over my eyes, the nose and mouth are in the open.
The Body is just a futuristic body. Gold in the plated parts, Shoulders, Elbows, Chestplate, the rest of it is a like a navy mesh. The middle of the chestplate has a little blue crystal in the middle.
The Legs have a golden utility belt, kneepads, and golden boots. The rest is of the same navy mesh.
The Gold should be a little more orange than the one in game. Like so:
latest

[doublepost=1474464509,1474464476][/doublepost]Also the gloves are gold plated. :)
I will make concept art if you need me to. :3
Yes, if you could provide a reference that would be extremely helpful. :)

Your sprites are the definition of beauty! I would like tor request a sprite of Zenyatta from Overwatch, along with the caption "I have balls of steel."
It's on the list.

Hey Derpo, I felt like improving the symbol thing in your signature.
View attachment 140832
I've always felt like the orb in it should be orange, but I did versions in both, and the third one is the original for reference.
Dang, that's incredible. :eek: Now I feel inadequate.
I'll try to improve the logo myself, but I'll probably just end up using yours. Thanks. :happy:

Well, here's my take on an improved version of the Ensignia Elethros (totally didn't just think of that name on the spot).
Ensignia Elethros.png

Huge thanks to @Jack Morgan for most of the shading and heavy inspiration. I wouldn't have been able to make this look even half as cool if he hadn't improved it.
I'm not sure how I feel about the orb. It looks good from far away if you don't look at it too hard.
I kinda feel bad taking any credit for this at all...

Back
Top Bottom