tModLoader WeaponOut

I made a mod showcase on my YT channel of this mod! I feel like this mod adds something very visually pleasing that Terraria didn't have.I really love the mod and will be using in my modded worlds from now on! If you wanna check the video,my channel name is "Braverion"

Yes, this mod has a rating of "100% essential" from me. I love it. Great job! It really does add a lot of character to the game. I haven't used/seen most of the weapons yet (I think I've only used the Tent and Capacitor so far.) The Tent is amazing, btw.

I just updated it and sort-of miss the "ding" sounds from the ShieldOut part. I got used to them during my modded LP and it started sort-of feeling like having another minion with me -- in a way, heh.

This seems to have been fixed, because I haven't been able to reproduce it, but maybe 2 weeks ago I was playing and used a teleportation potion by clicking-it out of my inventory. When I appeared, I was sort-of "stuck" on the Bare Fist. My inventory was still open and I accidentally placed the fist on top of another item, which then got overwritten by the fist. I've tried several times, but it doesn't seem to happen anymore. Still, I thought I should point it out just in case.

Anyway, I love the mod. Thanks for making it!

Just wondering if magical non staff weapons could have a different position? They look weird when walking around with them selected.
I'd possibly suggest use a position that works for all magical weapons, but have any magical weapons that contain "staff" as well as specific others to use their current positions.

for some reason when I have this mod installed the soul of the universe from fargos mod like covers the character sometimes o.o
and its accessory slot is set to not visible too

Daang I need to a. work on this, b. read this thread more often. Anyway,

I made a mod showcase on my YT channel of this mod! I feel like this mod adds something very visually pleasing that Terraria didn't have.I really love the mod and will be using in my modded worlds from now on! If you wanna check the video,my channel name is "Braverion"
This?
I should totally put this on the first page. Thanks!

Yes, this mod has a rating of "100% essential" from me. I love it. Great job! It really does add a lot of character to the game. I haven't used/seen most of the weapons yet (I think I've only used the Tent and Capacitor so far.) The Tent is amazing, btw.

I just updated it and sort-of miss the "ding" sounds from the ShieldOut part. I got used to them during my modded LP and it started sort-of feeling like having another minion with me -- in a way, heh.

This seems to have been fixed, because I haven't been able to reproduce it, but maybe 2 weeks ago I was playing and used a teleportation potion by clicking-it out of my inventory. When I appeared, I was sort-of "stuck" on the Bare Fist. My inventory was still open and I accidentally placed the fist on top of another item, which then got overwritten by the fist. I've tried several times, but it doesn't seem to happen anymore. Still, I thought I should point it out just in case.

Anyway, I love the mod. Thanks for making it!
The shield thing was a bit hit and miss (maybe I need to tailor it towards low-middling characters more), I could potentially revisit it and work on it a bit more if I can work out what to do with it - think of it as a taster :p. I'll try recreating that bug you mentioned, I figured something weird might happen eventually and heavens forbid losing an item that's important! And thank you for using my little mod too.

Just wondering if magical non staff weapons could have a different position? They look weird when walking around with them selected.
I'd possibly suggest use a position that works for all magical weapons, but have any magical weapons that contain "staff" as well as specific others to use their current positions.
Cool, as I think I've said before I do need to tweak things a bit more - got some examples in mind? It helps when testing. Also, any weapon labelled staff just means the weapon is rotated an extra 45 degrees (or approx. 0.78 radians) when firing, it differentiates thing like the "magic" firearms such as the Bubble Gun.

for some reason when I have this mod installed the soul of the universe from fargos mod like covers the character sometimes o.o
and its accessory slot is set to not visible too
Hmm, I will check it out. It may not be the issue but could I get your character's equip loadout - that may help identify it.

Is this mod on the tModLoader browser? If so I cant seem to find it
When I think its got most of the major bugs squashed I'll put it on there. So no, it's not on yet.

Oh yeah, and regarding the dual-use weapons I'll probably separate the functionality on them and work out something else because I can't get it to work in multiplayer (UNACCEPTABLE!!)

Always wondered why this wasn't in vanilla Terraria, it just adds so much to the game.
And if I may ask a question, are you intending on making it compatible with the item customizer mod? Would be neat if it could also display the color of the items.

Always wondered why this wasn't in vanilla Terraria, it just adds so much to the game.
And if I may ask a question, are you intending on making it compatible with the item customizer mod? Would be neat if it could also display the color of the items.

Wasn't originally (I am bad at browsing and testing mods because I spend too much time tweaking my own to not break), but I could have a look at this - I believe it (or something of the sort) has been asked for earlier in the thread.

I just noticed that the part of the mod that allows weapons to be seen passively isn't working for me. ;(

rip. Have you tried making your first accessory slot visible - I may look at making an independent button for this if I can find out how.

I think you might have a problem or have to rewrite your mod... recent update removed predrawinworld hook (or something like that), thus your mod is non functional sadly...

I think you might have a problem or have to rewrite your mod... recent update removed predrawinworld hook (or something like that), thus your mod is non functional sadly...
The hook isn't removed, there is 1 more parameter: whoAmI
Simply add the parameter, and it works.
(people need to start reading changelogs for once)

So TML has updated to support terraria 1.3.3. Unfortunately the update seems to have bugged out the mod and it might need to be updated.

Back
Top Bottom