Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Heya, Derpo! How's it going? I assume you haven't been making any sprites recently due to school being back in session. I was wondering if any progress has been made on my sprite? It is a very minor edit, so I assume it wouldn't be too hard, but pixel art is different in difficulty for everyone! I would like for it to be finished as soon as possible, but it is okay if you can't finish it. Schoolwork is very important after all! Have a good one, Derpo! Bless.

Heya, Derpo! How's it going? I assume you haven't been making any sprites recently due to school being back in session. I was wondering if any progress has been made on my sprite? It is a very minor edit, so I assume it wouldn't be too hard, but pixel art is different in difficulty for everyone! I would like for it to be finished as soon as possible, but it is okay if you can't finish it. Schoolwork is very important after all! Have a good one, Derpo! Bless.
I wish I had a legitimate reason like school or something, but I don't. The main reason I haven't done any spriting lately is just because I'm lazy, (that and keeping up a youtube channel and finding a job, but mostly the laziness). I hope to get at least a couple of requests done tomorrow, maybe even tonight. Sorry you and everyone else have been waiting so long.

[sarcasm] I want a majestic flap-flap.aka stingray
I want a stingray,please. [/sarcasm] (I totally dont copy anyone)
If you cant do that,I want a floaty potato.aka manatee
I want a manatee. (Only if you cant do the stingray)
Stingray bigger.png
Stingray.png

Stingray's are hard...
If you're able, could make a computer with a black screen with a blue smiley face on it? I'm looking for a new avatar!
Macie Comp bigger.png
Macie Comp.png

Here you go, sorry for the wait.
Here's a completely new suggestion:

I'd like to request the Heart item sprite (
qR3ua.png
) to have a star similar to the Fallen Star item sprite (
qR3IK.png
) inside the heart. I've seen your work previously, and I believe you can make a better sprite than I can with this.

This is the sprite I am basing this off of:
qR3Z3.png
(Resized x2:
qR41j.png
)

It'd be much obliged if you were to do this for me!

Thank you! Bless

EDIT:
To clarify, I would like the sprite to be in the form the Heart item sprite is so that I may inject it back in-game. It'd be great for my personal texture pack of Terraria~! :D
Star Heart bigger.png
Star Heart.png

I'm assuming this is all you wanted?

So, I've got myself an excalibur, But how about we amp it up?
galatine.png
Just in normal terraria weapon style, please.

@DerpoTheMagnificent The star appears to be very ill-defined. I was more hoping to keep it similar to the Fallen Star sprite, but I appear to be having some issues getting it that way myself! This was the best way I could sprite it out:
rvQ1U.png
rvQ7z.png
The way that you shaded the star didn't really capture that same Terraria-style in the Heart. I feel like this could be done better, but I would like to know what you think first. If you can make some more improvements on this, feel free to do so! Let me know what you come up with! :D

@DerpoTheMagnificent The star appears to be very ill-defined. I was more hoping to keep it similar to the Fallen Star sprite, but I appear to be having some issues getting it that way myself! This was the best way I could sprite it out:
rvQ1U.png
rvQ7z.png
The way that you shaded the star didn't really capture that same Terraria-style in the Heart. I feel like this could be done better, but I would like to know what you think first. If you can make some more improvements on this, feel free to do so! Let me know what you come up with! :D
I got nothing. I tried for probably around 20 minutes (when I first made it), and what I gave was the best I could come up with. Sorry you don't like it, but I didn't exactly have a lot of room to work with.

That was the same problem I had! It's so hard to make a sprite when you have such a small canvas! Oh well I guess. Thanks anyway!

Eyyy, your art's pretty damn cool. Definitely like them Overwatch weapons I see in there.

FlareMagnum.PNG
Do you think you could do a sprite based on this thing? Doesn't have to be exact, as that model's kinda rudimentary; it is a fair bit bigger than your standard revolver, though. (Obviously should be facing right instead of left, but-)

Thanks in advance!

Hey, it's been a while, and I need a new avatar. Can I have a goat with a yak's head?
(Black. Red eyes. White horns. Background- Hell.)
Here you go.
Yaxor.png

Hey Derpo, I've seen you've got pretty nice sprites out there! If I could request
latest
I would appreciate it.
Details: Without background (maybe some hearts, mushrooms or something else if you think this would fit), may be full body if this fits you. Would like shape of eyes and hat like on the image.
Requesting: Avatar.
Size: To fit usual avatar canvas, I don't know how big this could be.
Here you go.
M1NISH.png

Very happy with how this turned out. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom