Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Eh, actually, that is the vanilla Terraria flintlock pistol.
just tested it some more and it also works with more than 1 weapon (the boomstick or maybe even more)
[doublepost=1475692418,1475692253][/doublepost]but now i know the glitch and when i get a slime staff i can farm dungeon guadian :D

This mod makes me cancer. Enemy's health>enemy's damage>my damage>my health.

I'm refining my weapon and refining doesn't makes my weapon better. Just small damage increase. But i watched some videos and his sword's size was %300-400 long.

I didn't say nterraria is bad mod, but damages aren't fair.

This mod makes me cancer. Enemy's health>enemy's damage>my damage>my health.

I'm refining my weapon and refining doesn't makes my weapon better. Just small damage increase. But i watched some videos and his sword's size was %300-400 long.

I didn't say nterraria is bad mod, but damages aren't fair.
If you are on Free Mode, the mod surelly will not be fair.
Since it's a game mode on the style "Try getting as stronger as possible".

i remember the times when i killed skeleton prime on free mode and it took 10 min for me and if i got hit twice i would die :D i felt so accomplished
[doublepost=1475692900,1475692790][/doublepost]
just tested it some more and it also works with more than 1 weapon (the boomstick or maybe even more)
[doublepost=1475692418,1475692253][/doublepost]but now i know the glitch and when i get a slime staff i can farm dungeon guadian :D
speaking of slime staff :D just got it XD

I was playing Capped regular. What are these mods? And differences?
Then becarefull with the enemy level.
Also, those game modes differences are seen here: http://nterraria.wikia.com/wiki/Modes
i remember the times when i killed skeleton prime on free mode and it took 10 min for me and if i got hit twice i would die :D i felt so accomplished
[doublepost=1475692900,1475692790][/doublepost]
speaking of slime staff :D just got it XD
Pray that I don't happen to find out that glitch.

dammit. when you do the glitch it removes your summons so you will be stuck with billions and billions of dungeon guardians

here's a pict of the glitch

Attachments

• Capture 2016-10-05 20_51_13.png
    Capture 2016-10-05 20_51_13.png
    571.9 KB · Views: 182
btw when you are the racconian and use the skill race skill with him it takes 3-10 sec for the dungeon guardian to spawn :D

Hotfix Launched.
* Version 61+7_1
*- The skills Quadruple Shot and Double Shot will no longer crash in use.
*- The skill Double Shot will now work as intended.
*- Deactivated the Blazing Wheel Survival world event, for obvious reasons.
*- Bullet hell event will now complete once it reaches 60 seconds survived for each character in the event.
The Double Shot and Quadruple shot issues were being caused due to the game not logging the item max animation when attacking.

Hi the front page says its compatible with 1.3.0.8 which is not the last patch, is the front page not updated or is the mod not on par with the current patch?

Ok so do i downgrade my terraria to 1.3.0.8 or just put the mod files in the game and it works by itself?

EDIT: SOLVED

Last edited:
Ahh, I see you did some tweaking here and there. I'll probably give this a go again! I do remember playing this as a ranger build (WoC was Bee's knees), and I threw the dead branches individually and ended up getting the sniper skeleton. I shot that sucker down and he dropped the sniper rifle, so I felt defeated that I got it so easily back then. Probably should rid/stash it until I am close to hardmode dungeon!

Back
Top Bottom