Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
That is if they add more megas in S&M. As it stands, if they don't announce any this month, I doubt there will be any new ones. Stay hopeful though ^^
Yup. To me, Flygon IS really deserving of a mega. It's a cool Pokemon and is kinda mediocre by today's standards.

Episode 5 wasn't as strong as the previous episodes I feel, but it was cool seeing Silver again.

Episode 6 was great. Good to see the tale of the Legendary Beasts revisited again. Was kinda hoping that we'd get to see what the original Pokemon were before the tower burned down, but it's still a mystery going off the generic dog-like silhouettes. They definitely resemble Houndour/doom, but at the same time they don't. Probably for the best. Leaves it open-minded for the fans to guess on their own.

Overall, not much action in these two episodes, but still another fun dive back into the stories/lore from the world of Pokemon.

That is if they add more megas in S&M. As it stands, if they don't announce any this month, I doubt there will be any new ones. Stay hopeful though ^^
It's possible they'll add them, but won't announce them, since they'll be something new to find.
Megas were the big thing in gen 6, so they'd WANT to announce them there, but gen 7 could be something different.
Is that a stupid idea? I feel like that's a stupid idea.

It's possible they'll add them, but won't announce them, since they'll be something new to find.
Megas were the big thing in gen 6, so they'd WANT to announce them there, but gen 7 could be something different.
Is that a stupid idea? I feel like that's a stupid idea.
It's not a stupid idea, but seems pretty unlikely.

I thought these were the most coherent and well-done episodes yet. They had a clear point, told a good story, and didn't jump around a bunch.

I hope I can get it soon, I didn't get the Hoopa, but at least I got Keldeo. Also, Corocoro leaks soon! And the demo is out in a week!

Back
Top Bottom