Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I've launche a update removing the mod drop rate system, meaning that the game is now more on the vanilla drop rate.
About the Free Mode, enemies and bosses gain levels based on how many enemies you have killed.
So defeating tough monsters is a option.

Yes.

Let me be really picky, I'd love to have mob rates be a little reduced. But just so that when i have like 20 luck, the drops drop faster. So that the luck skill still influences drop rates, but that the normal drop rate isn't poop.

did not work
Try reinstalling XNA 4.0 Redistributable.
Let me be really picky, I'd love to have mob rates be a little reduced. But just so that when i have like 20 luck, the drops drop faster. So that the luck skill still influences drop rates, but that the normal drop rate isn't poop.
Yes, but not many people will want to spend a few points in LUK to increase droprate, which turned the game very grindy for them.

Update it plz (godspeed)
I'll do it since the answer is obvious.

Short: No, wait forever.
Long: With how the updates are coming in, the chances of being able to update the mod to current version is considered to be pointless. He'd have to decompile Terraria and then recompile it EVERY time for a new version, so for the chances of it coming soon with the constant updates will be considered a stalemate for quite a few months. Check again in December?

I'll do it since the answer is obvious.

Short: No, wait forever.
Long: With how the updates are coming in, the chances of being able to update the mod to current version is considered to be pointless. He'd have to decompile Terraria and then recompile it EVERY time for a new version, so for the chances of it coming soon with the constant updates will be considered a stalemate for quite a few months. Check again in December?
I believe December is quite too far, but whatever.

I believe December is quite too far, but whatever.
I say it like that since anything can happen, especially the updating that has been going on. (Plus I go by the assumption that there can be lots of stuff going on IRL, because adult stuff)

But hey, if you can somehow squeeze out one version by the time they update again, then that's just a bonus for them.

Hey guys, why u deleted this other races? :c They was so cool and funny ^^
They will back? Hope so anyway.
(Sorry 4 my bad English :3) I love mod anyway. Thanks for response if you do this :3
Bye!
Greetings from Poland :3

(Sorry 4 my bad English :3) I love mod anyway. Thanks for response if you do this :3
Bye!
The other races were not deleted, they will just pass through a rework.
And Thanks.

By the way, I'm thinking about readding them on the next mod season, but I'm still not ok with the Kitsune race sprites.

Bye!
As Nakano said, the other races are waiting for a rework so they aren't in right now but they aren't deleted.

Or, since you were so kind as to say where you are from: Te inne rasy nie są usunięte tylko muszą być przerobione (przynajmniej animacje, możliwe że coś więcej) więc nie można ich wybrać na razie.

Hey Nakano!
Just asking what you're working on in the next ''Content/Season (Season 7?)''
I didn't begun working on Season 7 yet.
Due to the rumored new Terraria version, I'm still doing experiences on N Terraria 6, to see what things should be changed or what new stuff should be in the next season.

So, im on free mode, level 1426, beat everthing prior to lunatic cultist except fishron, and i tried cultist, however his level was over 6 thousands, can i catch up to his level anyhow? Xd

So, im on free mode, level 1426, beat everthing prior to lunatic cultist except fishron, and i tried cultist, however his level was over 6 thousands, can i catch up to his level anyhow? Xd
I believe you can, level is based on how many enemies are killed, plus how far you are in the world.
So staying in the lowest farthest border of the world shall have a very insane level.
Beside, I believe I should check the level scaling of free mode, I believe something is quite off.

Edit:. Update Launched.
* Version 61+8
*- The Lunatic Cultist will now drop his trademark.
*- The way level is boosted on free mode based on achieved kills were nerfed.
*- Bosses no longer are affected by the level boost per kill on free mode.
*- Bosses levels were nerfed on Free Mode.
*- You can no longer exploit levels on free mode, by making hostile monsters attack critters.
*- Critters now gives low exp on free mode.
I sure hope someone finds the cultist's trademark.

Last edited:
i tried it with the update, and well, everything scaled way down, like boss eye of cthulu spawns with 300 level instead of 2k, but the cultist still had 4k level, so therefore i got one shotted (im a tank build ;d). Idk if it matters but during pumpkin moon i killed a lot of mobs, maybe it raises boss levels much more than gives exp?

i tried it with the update, and well, everything scaled way down, like boss eye of cthulu spawns with 300 level instead of 2k, but the cultist still had 4k level, so therefore i got one shotted (im a tank build ;d). Idk if it matters but during pumpkin moon i killed a lot of mobs, maybe it raises boss levels much more than gives exp?
Bosses are no longer affected by the level increase per total kills.
But the boss will still get level bonus if you defeat at least once a invasion, boss or unique monsters(ex: Clowns, Everscream, Pumpking...).

Also, due to that change, you can grind your way to the level of the event by causing massive monster killing at highest leveled places, or facing bosses of around your level.

Back
Top Bottom